Special Note from Coach Lutz

In my inbox this morning.

Dear 49er Fan, The Atlantic 10 Conference season starts up tomorrow night with your Niners hosting the Temple Owls at 7:00pm in Halton Arena. Another great student turnout is expected, so tell your family, neighbors, co-workers and friends to visit Halton and enjoy the atmosphere! Now, please take a moment to read this special note from Coach Lutz.

"Before each game we announce the Sportsmanship Code by which our school and all others in the Atlantic 10 would like to compete. In it we request your cooperation by supporting the participants and officials in a positive manner and note that profanity, racial or sexist comments or other intimidating actions directed at officials, student-athletes, coaches or team representatives will not be tolerated and are grounds for removal from the site of competition.

In addition, I would like to urge all of our fans to act with class. We enjoy a great home court advantage at Halton Arena and we can do so without resorting to throwing objects onto the floor or using artificial noisemakers. Such actions could result in a technical foul and more importantly both reflect poorly on our fans and our institution. Please continue to make Halton Arena an exciting place to watch college basketball and help us make sure Halton remains a challenging and first-class destination for our opponents. Thank you for your support and Go Niners! "

- Head Coach, Bobby Lutz

If you have any questions, please call the 49ers Athletic Ticket Office at 704-687-4949.
Charlotte 49ers Athletic Ticket Office - University City Boulevard - Charlotte, NC 28223 - phone 704-687-4949

Just a preemptive stike. Basically, act like you have some sense and don’t throw crap on the court.

Oh, so he singled out throwing stuff and artificial noisemakers. Nice to address this on a personal level. I expect NN to help enforce this at games. On the same note, let’s make sure to cut out the BS chants. I know a few NNN’ers on here that yelled something to that effect several times during the Clemson game. Cut it out.

Oh, so he singled out throwing stuff and artificial noisemakers. Nice to address this on a personal level. I expect NN to help enforce this at games. On the same note, let's make sure to cut out the BS chants. I know a few NNN'ers on here that yelled something to that effect several times during the Clemson game. Cut it out.

Exactly. Just a "hey, don’t forget’ kinda thing. And we’ve had throwing stuff on the court and noise makers each twice in two seperate games. That stuff needs to stop.

yep

Oh, so he singled out throwing stuff and artificial noisemakers. Nice to address this on a personal level. I expect NN to help enforce this at games. On the same note, let's make sure to cut out the BS chants. I know a few NNN'ers on here that yelled something to that effect several times during the Clemson game. Cut it out.
New avatar for ChevEE:[IMG]http://www.boston.com/business/blog/filter/bullcrap.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=eason49;283062]New avatar for ChevEE:[/QUOTE]

LOL, I was going to change my signature, but after going down there Wednesday night and winning, I just had to leave it be.

There was nothing in there about frontal nudity.

New avatar for ChevEE:[IMG]http://www.boston.com/business/blog/filter/bullcrap.jpg[/IMG]

Dang, if I didn’t really like the avatar I already have I would chang to that one.

Wow! You are so right! Well, there is indirectly.

or other intimidating actions directed at officials, student-athletes, coaches or team representatives will not be tolerated and are grounds for removal from the site of competition
Interpret how ever you want.
Wow! You are so right! Well, there is indirectly.

Interpret how ever you want.

Are you saying his frontal nudity is intimidating?

Are you saying his frontal nudity is intimidating?
burned