SPEEDING TICKET

Ladies and gentlemen of this [I]supposed[/I] jury, Chef's attorney would certainly want you to believe that his client wrote "Stinky Britches" ten years ago. And they make a good case. Hell, I almost felt pity myself! But, ladies and gentlemen of this [I]supposed[/I] jury, I have one final thing I want you to consider. Ladies and gentlemen, [I]this[/I] is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookie from the planet Kashyyk. But Chewbacca [I]lives[/I] on the planet Endor. Now think about it; [I]that does not make sense[/I]! […] Why would a Wookiee, an eight-foot tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of two-foot tall Ewoks? That does [I]not make sense![/I] But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It [I]does not make sense![/I] Look at me. I'm a lawyer defending a major record company, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're in that jury room deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, [approaches and softens] does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does [I]not make sense![/I] If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit! The defense rests.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6Ansg8BFbxc&feature=related

Classic!

Out of state... won't touch your insurance...
I do not know... but it sounds like b.s. Maybe there was an error in your personal experience but why wouldn't insurance companies care even if it's out of state? They still have to pay out if you cause an accident out-of-state right? Anyone know 100% for sure, it would be good to know if it is ... but sounds wrong.

It all depends if the states share info. I skated on a VA ticket as well years ago- just paid the fine. But I’m near positive SC and NC share moving violation info.

It all depends if the states share info. I skated on a VA ticket as well years ago- just paid the fine. But I'm near positive SC and NC share moving violation info.
anyone know if there's a list of states that share and do not share moving violation info?

http://www.carinsurance.com/kb/content26407.aspx

[URL]http://www.carinsurance.com/kb/content26407.aspx[/URL]
Thanks Dax.

"As a member of the DLC member states are required to report ticket convictions received by a motorist back to the state where they are licensed to drive. Their own state then determines if this offense will be placed on their driving record and if any points will be assessed." [COLOR=red](I wonder how this works… any further investigation?)[/COLOR]

"The members of the DLC: include Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia and Wyoming. "[COLOR=#ff0000](Looks pretty covered to me)[/COLOR]

“Thus this leaves the states of Georgia, Massachusetts, Michigan, Tennessee and Wisconsin as non-members though most of these state
s still have their own agreements with other states to exchange information regarding traffic tickets.”

Got pulled this afternoon for 78 in a 55 on I77 in Charlotte. He picked me out of 2 others. He even said to me when he gave me the ticket “You have a clean record so we’ll see what we can do for you.” Any suggestions on this? How much will that nice 23 mph cost me in insurance for a first offense? Should I lawyer up? Prayer of judgement?

Check PM’s!

Have you gotten this taken care of?

My cousin is an attorney in Charlotte and I can give you his name if you want to consult him.