Spider-man 2

Good flick. I liked Doc Oc a lot better than the Green Goblin, course the Green Goblin would have been cooler if they would have used prosethics rather than a mask. Anyway they have some interesting twists at the end to set up for Spider-man 3. Hope the next one brings in Venom but I don’t see that happening.

Venom or Hobgoblin… who knows. They set up both of them rather well. Doc Ock was pretty cool, but the ending was a little cutesy for my taste.

don’t really know much about the comic scene, but couldn’t MJ’s ex-fiance become some sort of villian???

[i]Originally posted by moss2k[/i]@Jul 6 2004, 10:24 AM [b] don't really know much about the comic scene, but couldn't MJ's ex-fiance become some sort of villian??? [/b]
Since he is an astronaut He could possibly bring back the alien virus that creates Venom, the coolest Spider-man villian.

Think my expectatons where raised too high. All I’ve heard about was how much better it was that the first one and I didn’t feel that was the case. I don’t think either are as good as X Men 2.