Sports Betting Handicappers

For the sports bettors out there, 1) using any sports handicappers or certain sites? and 2) what site are you using to make the bets.

Bovada. Used to be bodog.

I’ve had money in this account for close to ten years.

I honestly don’t know if I could deposit into it.

I used bodog years ago before the crackdown. I’ve always played until it went to zero so never tried to get money out. I heard putting money in these sites isn’t the easiest.

clt asks how is daily fantasy legal, and not traditional gambling? Both should be legal and taxed.

WFAE actually did a segment on this the other day and focused on fanduel and draftkings. Apparently the law classifies fantasy sports as skill games. Therefore it is not considered gambling in the eyes of the law even though everyone knows it’s the same thing. Another interesting fact about these sites, their major financial backers include all the major sports leagues. The same leagues that openly oppose gambling on their games.

Oddsmaker

Got a link to that statement? I’ve never seen any news about funding from any organizations other than venture capitalists or investment firms.

Bovada was always quick and easy with taking money out and there checks never bounced despite being from Singapore most of the time. I did run into an issue with them double charging my card by mistake and then all kind of screw ups happened with my bank account and my Bovada account to the point I somehow ended up negative on my Bovada account and they wanted me to pay them. I said no, so they closed my account and banned me. But other than that one hiccup Bovada was great lol and over the course of the 2 years I was there I cashed out almost 10 grand. I use betonline now, but haven’t cashed out from them yet. Always heard 5dimes was good too.

Got a link to that statement? I’ve never seen any news about funding from any organizations other than venture capitalists or investment firms.[/quote]

http://wfae.org/post/pro-leagues-embrace-big-payout-evolution-fantasy-sports

Got a link to that statement? I’ve never seen any news about funding from any organizations other than venture capitalists or investment firms.[/quote]

http://wfae.org/post/pro-leagues-embrace-big-payout-evolution-fantasy-sports[/quote]

Thanks, I assumed the legal ramifications would have kept the leagues out of it and they would just reap the marketing dollars but I guess not.

Lol. But other than that, they’re great.

Lol. But other than that, they’re great.[/quote]
Lol yah

There’s several sites offering different handicapper NFL picks each week. Some are very bad and there are a few that do well. After 5 weeks it gives a little bit more to look at and gauge a guy’s record And there’s a guy that is currently 75%+ in the NFL. Just seeing if there were any bettors out there interested in splitting the cost of picks. Pm if interested.