Sports Writer on Craigslist

So I was on craigslist looking at jobs and came across this beauty, sports writer in Charlotte. But here is the real kicker…

Reply to: [email]job-1012502887@craigslist.org[/email] [[URL=http://www.craigslist.org/about/help/replying_to_posts]?[/URL]] Date: 2009-01-29, 11:45AM EST

Seeking College Basketball Writer for Charlotte 49ers

[LIST]
[] Location: Charlotte, NC
[
] Compensation: Resume Builder
[] This is at a non-profit organization.
[
] This is an internship job
[]Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
[
]Please, no phone calls about this job!
[*]Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
[/LIST]

PostingID: 1012502887

So anyone know anything about this? Figured it was worth the conversation. And I will go ahead and apologize if this has already been discussed.

So I was on craigslist looking at jobs and came across this beauty, sports writer in Charlotte. But here is the real kicker...

So anyone know anything about this? Figured it was worth the conversation. And I will go ahead and apologize if this has already been discussed.

holy crap…

I guess with NASCAR starting up, Utter will be spending less time covering the 9ers. Sounds like the perfect job for the students on this board.

I guess with NASCAR starting up, Utter will be spending less time covering the 9ers. Sounds like the perfect job for the students on this board.
it says "non-profit" not "No-profit" so it can't be talking about the observer

[QUOTE=ninerID;384206]it says “non-profit” not “No-profit” so it can’t be talking about the observer[/QUOTE]

Maybe it is a posting for The Shelby Star, after all they seem to cover the Niners more than the Observer here lately.

It’s probably ninerreport. I know Jason Jordan usually has a hard time keeping up with the site because he’s busy with his real job.

It's probably ninerreport. I know Jason Jordan usually has a hard time keeping up with the site because he's busy with his real job.
NinerReport is for-profit...?

yes, but he doesn’t pay. Doesn’t have the funds to do so.