SportsCenter at 11:30

Set your VCR!!!

Ummm, C-SET right now. Entire game.

The TIVO is set and I’ll burn the highlights onto a DVD with the DVR. I’m going to try to get it uploaded here.

Shot just previewed going into the break. Stay tuned!

about to show highlight next.

SPORTSCENTER’S PLAY OF THE NIGHT… what else could there be?

[i]Originally posted by MKNiner[/i]@Dec 22 2004, 11:21 PM [b] The TIVO is set and I'll burn the highlights onto a DVD with the DVR. I'm going to try to get it uploaded here. [/b]
Were you able to get the whole game?

Watching sports center in Riverside California…was so stoked to see Plav #1

[i]Originally posted by HP49er[/i]@Dec 23 2004, 12:32 AM [b] [b]SPORTSCENTER'S PLAY OF THE NIGHT[/b]... what else could there be? [/b]
beautiful. Loved it being #1.
[i]Originally posted by Hollywood+Dec 23 2004, 12:42 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Hollywood @ Dec 23 2004, 12:42 AM)

Can anyone provide the ESPN clip? Nothing on ESPNMotion…yet. They have a playback segment that it may be included in.

I liked that they showed it from 2 angles. I watched it about 35 tinmes :smiley:

[b]I didn't get Full Court this year so I had to listen online. [/b]

Come on MK, you have to come off that $99. Sure it’s $33 per game since the Niners only show up 3 times on FullCourt this year, but last night was worth more than that. :thumbsup: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

They jusr ran it several more times on the noon sportcenter, big, big win

[i]Originally posted by X-49er[/i]@Dec 23 2004, 10:27 AM [b]
[b]I didn't get Full Court this year so I had to listen online. [/b]

Come on MK, you have to come off that $99. Sure it’s $33 per game since the Niners only show up 3 times on FullCourt this year, but last night was worth more than that. :thumbsup: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: [/b]

$99? We had to pay $109 down here. I don’t like paying that, but if you break it down by how many games it gets, I would pay that to watch.

We got it here for $75 more than worth it when you figure in all the cusa tourney games