St. Bonnies vs Niners Game On Channelsurfing.net

Here’s the link. Appears we are going to be in luck. Now if we can only win the game.
http://www.channelsurfing.net/

i cant see tomorrows listing of games… when i click next it goes to a page that has only the heading info???

i cant see tomorrows listing of games... when i click next it goes to a page that has only the heading info????????????????

nevermind, got it to work. NICE!!!

Here's the link. Appears we are going to be in luck. Now if we can only win the game. [URL]http://www.channelsurfing.net/[/URL]

So tomorrow I just click the link to the game and it will appear in a streaming video?

So tomorrow I just click the link to the game and it will appear in a streaming video?

Easy as PIE!!!

Just enable the popup and you got it. Go Niners!

This team is hard to follow. I’m tired of surfing and downloading. **** it, I’ll be at Picasso’s tomorrow.

Is Picasso’s gonna be showing the game tomorrow or is it unreachable? i would look on charlotte49ers.com but it is not cooperating with my computer right now. let me know

Just enable the popup and you got it. Go Niners!

Thanks guys I appreciate it.

[QUOTE=Jersey Niner32;293156]Thanks guys I appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

make sure you are opening the link in Internet Explorer.

Is Picasso's gonna be showing the game tomorrow or is it unreachable? i would look on charlotte49ers.com but it is not cooperating with my computer right now. let me know
I thought someone posted in another thread that the rest of our away games would be on TV. Maybe not.:doh:

I dont know if I can stomach watching this game after the last two. If we lose this one, I might ban myself for the rest of the season.

[QUOTE=Iron9er;293193]I dont know if I can stomach watching this game after the last two. If we lose this one, I might ban myself for the rest of the season.[/QUOTE]

I really thought Bobby Ball was a thing of the past.

Glad to see that this will be viewable. Thanks! :thumbsup:

any confirmation on Picasso’s University???

any confirmation on Picasso's University???

I have yet to see any television information for this game. Every site I’ve seen says there is no TV coverage.

can’t they throw the internet feed through the projector they have onto the white screen. I remember they did this last year.

can't they throw the internet feed through the projector they have onto the white screen. I remember they did this last year.

Interesting… I suppose they could do that. Has anyone called to see if they plan to do this?

[QUOTE=moss2k;293181]make sure you are opening the link in Internet Explorer.[/QUOTE]

Also, can someone post the direct link? That is the only way I was able to get it to work last time. Thanks

if you bring up the channelsurfing link, then go to view source and find the link to the actual video, and then past that link into windows media player, you can have more options, including fullscreen.