St. Bonnies vs Niners Game On Channelsurfing.net

[QUOTE=pcon;293237]Also, can someone post the direct link? That is the only way I was able to get it to work last time. Thanks[/QUOTE]

[URL=http://channelsurfing.net/watch-st-bonaventure.html][B][U][COLOR=DarkGreen]Link to feed[/COLOR][/U][/B][/URL]

Was anyone else getting kicked off of the feed last night? I had to keep hitting the refresh icon.

Was anyone else getting kicked off of the feed last night? I had to keep hitting the refresh icon.
It happened to everyone very frequently

[QUOTE=bball49er;293633]Was anyone else getting kicked off of the feed last night? I had to keep hitting the refresh icon.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I quit watching it got so annoying. That and listening to the dude on the cell phone.

Yes, I quit watching it got so annoying. That and listening to the dude on the cell phone.

Yeah, I thought the guy on the cell phone was funny when he was explaining to someone who they were playing. He had to say Charlotte twice before the person on the other end understood. Then he told them that we were pretty good.

I think I got a screen shot on my laptop of their pepband. I donโ€™t think any of them were under 35. What was up with that? BTW, feed sucked. Bad

That guy was kind of funny. He kept asking, "what are we doing?" I get that same feeling sometimes.
BTW, feed sucked. Bad

The feed had to be from CSTV, b/c I kept losing the connection on the CSTV XXL site about a minute in everytime I refreshed.

[QUOTE=cakewalk5;293824]The feed had to be from CSTV, b/c I kept losing the connection on the CSTV XXL site about a minute in everytime I refreshed.[/QUOTE]

Same here.

Does the number of users watching the game via the feed affect the reliability of the feed? If SBU did not have enough server space would that have had an effect on the feed also? Just curious, as I had no problems via CSTV XXL for the LaSalle or Dayton game.