St. Joe's Game 01.07.07

Cant wait.

Chants- we will def need to do a Phil Jones chant. We want Phil Jones or Please Stay Phil Jones

Something like that.

Niners by 1-5 IF we are all healthy.

What do you mean if? You know something I dont?

I’m just referring to people having the flu, tooth problems, etc.

I’m thinking we pull it together again for a 11-15 pt W.

[QUOTE=ChevEE;209030]I’m thinking we pull it together again for a 11-15 pt W.[/QUOTE]

“Bartender, I will have what he’s drinking.” :drink: :smile:

What do you mean if? You know something I dont?

DA - Got a cut over his eye
Coleman - Out with the flu
EJ - broken tooth

[QUOTE=the daxified one;209041]DA - Got a cut over his eye
Coleman - Out with the flu
EJ - broken tooth[/QUOTE]

• Jamison was throwing up too, he could have that stomach bug that’s going around (though it usually only lasts about 48 hrs).

yeah and lee had a very uncharacteristic game. i think dayton poisoned our team.

Lee has been strange this season… He has fouled out of 2 of the last 3 games and had 4 fouls at Davidson. WEIRD!

yeah i’ll definitely agree with you on that shaggy. but this whole team has been playing like something is buggin them

[QUOTE=the daxified one;209057]yeah i’ll definitely agree with you on that shaggy. but this whole team has been playing like something is buggin them[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it’s bugging me too…LOSING, DAMMIT!!

for those of you who don’t remember st. joes bring’s their mascot on the road. time to have a little fun at their mascots expense haha

we should TP him!

[QUOTE=run49er;209037]“Bartender, I will have what he’s drinking.” :drink: :smile:[/QUOTE]
It’s some good stuff. Just not looking forward to seeing reality when it wears off… :biggrin:

ChevEE and i must be drinking the same thing haha

Does yours taste a little like oranges? Mine does…

yeah it does hahah

I started a thread on the St. Joseph’s Message Board [URL=http://www.xsorbit1.com/users/hawkforum/index.cgi?board=Hawk_Forum&action=display&num=1167999728&start=0][B][U]here[/U][/B][/URL]. Please visit and chat with our conference foes. :49ers:

[QUOTE=Gill2003;209010]Cant wait.

Chants- we will def need to do a Phil Jones chant. We want Phil Jones or Please Stay Phil Jones

Something like that.[/QUOTE]

Is there talk of Phil transfering???