STADIUM RENDERINGS!!!!!!

[QUOTE=49or bust;422662]If the renderings always had some kind of note or disclaimer saying it was only a proposed option and not what we actually are doing, I think Iā€™d know that it is not actually a finalized plan, but I guess I have too much faith in the public.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you do. :lmao:

http://www.gopherhole.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1013

check out minnesotaā€™s new stadium not sure on the cost of building this one but it looks amazing

[QUOTE=truninersfan;423027]http://www.gopherhole.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1013

check out minnesotaā€™s new stadium not sure on the cost of building this one but it looks amazing[/QUOTE]

The figure I heard was $155 million.

This is what the BCS can buy you!

[QUOTE=truninersfan;423027]http://www.gopherhole.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1013

check out minnesotaā€™s new stadium not sure on the cost of building this one but it looks amazing[/QUOTE]

Wow. The difference between the home and visitors locker room is hilarious.

[QUOTE]Thanks to an anonymous donor stepping up, a $500,000 brick wall was added around the field as a last-minute addition[/QUOTE]

Geez, we are trying to get 5,000 FSLs and they get a last minute, anonymous $500,000 gift.

This really is apples and oranges

Geez, we are trying to get 5,000 FSLs and they get a last minute, anonymous $500,000 gift.

This really is apples and oranges

Yep. Thatā€™s 500 FSLs.

Have we tried soliciting for a $500,000 gift? Or $100,000 gift? Or $50,000 gift? I donā€™t know if we have or not. Have we targeted any potential donors other than possibe FSL owners?

10 $500,000 DONATIONS = 5000 FSLs SOLD

(Iā€™m not saying weā€™ll get 10 donors to do this)

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;423081]Yep. Thatā€™s 500 FSLs.

Have we tried soliciting for a $500,000 gift? Or $100,000 gift? Or $50,000 gift? I donā€™t know if we have or not. Have we targeted any potential donors other than possibe FSL owners?

10 $500,000 DONATIONS = 5000 FSLs SOLD

(Iā€™m not saying weā€™ll get 10 donors to do this)[/QUOTE]

They have a bank that stepped up for naming rights. Cough, cough, paging BoA or Wells Fargo, cough, cough. The FSL money would be chump change if they would step up for naming rights.

is "not far" middle of September or next monday?
I would say closer to next Monday
next monday or middle of September?

[QUOTE=ninerID;423587]next monday or middle of September?[/QUOTE]

How dare you question the actions of the nationā€™s most advanced STEALTH ATHLETIC PROGRAM!!!

[QUOTE=ninerID;423587]next monday or middle of September?[/QUOTE]

Haha, I retract my earlier statement. I thought it would be alot earlier. I havent heard anything since then, so I will not claim to know anymore lol

Have we tried soliciting for a $500,000 gift? Or $100,000 gift? Or $50,000 gift? I don't know if we have or not. Have we targeted any potential donors other than possibe FSL owners?

Yes. Keep in mind that the Athletic Dept is also trying to raise $20-40 million other than the FSLs (depending on what plan we move forward with).

They have a bank that stepped up for naming rights. Cough, cough, paging BoA or Wells Fargo, cough, cough. The FSL money would be chump change if they would step up for naming rights.

Have you watched the news lately?

[QUOTE=Nugget;423594]Yes. Keep in mind that the Athletic Dept is also trying to raise $20-40 million other than the FSLs (depending on what plan we move forward with).

Have you watched the news lately?[/QUOTE]

Donā€™t let the news deceive you about the banks but I would much rather see someone like Lowes step up.

It would be awesome for a bank to come up and sponsor our stadium with taxpayer bailout dollars!

It could be known as the Bailout Bowl.

Yes. Keep in mind that the Athletic Dept is also trying to raise $20-40 million other than the FSLs (depending on what plan we move forward with).

Have you watched the news lately?

there ya goā€¦praise that mediocrity

It would be awesome for a bank to come up and sponsor our stadium with taxpayer bailout dollars!

It could be known as the Bailout Bowl.

that will be would be the Yankees (BoA) vs. Mets (Citi)

[QUOTE=Nugget;423594]
Have you watched the news lately?[/QUOTE]

Have you seen the Mets new stadium (Citi), or the upgrades at the stadium formerly named Groves in Winston-Salem (BB&T)? Banks have money, you just have to convince them youā€™re worth spending it on. Iā€™m sure we have more than a few alums that work for BoA and Wells Fargo, also.

Sorry, its a little blurry.