Stae beats UCONN...

Incredible game by State. They came into the tournament and took the oppourtunity in front of them and made it happen. Hodge led the team like a senior leader and made things happen. Congrats to the Wolfpack for making it happen.

What makes State such a good team is that Hodge steps up like a leader in tight situations. And then suddenly looking at that, I realize what Charlotte lacked over the past four games. I love Brendan and Eddie but they didn’t step up and take the game over like Hodge does.

I think Withers is that man for Charlotte next year.

1st sweet 16 since 1989

I think herb is here to stay, but next year they’ll be chewing his out again too.

We shall see. I thought Eddie was that guy this year and would step it up in the Conference tournament and NCAA’s. I hate being consistantly wrong.

Herb now has another 4 years at Cow College (and still will never sniff an ACC title).

Maybe so but you know what. I wish we made the adjustments at the half that he does and I wish that we won games in the NCAA’s. Seems pretty childish to take a shot at Herb when we haven’t done what he has in the tournament.

I am curious how many State fans give a damn about winning the conference title today. My guess is NONE!

if they call the obvious charge on atsur?, then uconn wins, instead state gets 3 points…yeah we could’ve beat uconn, but we were saying that last week. disappointing season, wasted.

[i]Originally posted by HappyCamper49[/i]@Mar 20 2005, 02:17 PM [b] I think Withers is that man for Charlotte next year. [/b]
That's not going to happen...

From what I’ve seen from him, he’s not that type of player. Sort of like Carlos Boozer was at Duke. He got his points, rebounds, and whatever and went about his way.

I miss Jobey :frowning:

Good…can’t stand UConn

[i]Originally posted by Savio+Mar 20 2005, 02:34 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Savio @ Mar 20 2005, 02:34 PM)
[b]if they call the obvious charge on atsur?, then uconn wins, instead state gets 3 points.......yeah we could've beat uconn, but we were saying that last week. disappointing season, wasted. [/b]

Edited by Moderator

Sorry…Curt canNOT handlle the ball in the open court like Hodge or slash to the basket, so no…he will not be the Hodge of our team next year, unless…

[i]Originally posted by switchfoot[/i]@Mar 20 2005, 03:32 PM [b]

I am curious how many State fans give a damn about winning the conference title today. My guess is NONE! [/b]

Leave HP alone. Thats all hes got left now. And boy is he scrapeing the bottom for material…

Final score prediction:

Wisconsin 29
N.C. State 25

You could not pay me enough to watch that game. I’d rather watch Saint Louis play my high school’s JV girls team.

[i]Originally posted by UNCCTF[/i]@Mar 20 2005, 10:52 PM [b] Final score prediction:

Wisconsin 29
N.C. State 25

You could not pay me enough to watch that game. I’d rather watch Saint Louis play my high school’s JV girls team. [/b]

Ouch haha

[i]Originally posted by UNCCTF[/i]@Mar 20 2005, 09:52 PM [b] Final score prediction:

Wisconsin 29
N.C. State 25

You could not pay me enough to watch that game. I’d rather watch Saint Louis play my high school’s JV girls team. [/b]

Atleast State fans have the option to watch or not.

[i]Originally posted by BigTimeNiner+Mar 21 2005, 08:47 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (BigTimeNiner @ Mar 21 2005, 08:47 AM)

Call me a bad sport, if you want, that’s fine…but I find humor in the NCAA game schedule for Friday night. The NCAA could’ve manipulated anyway they wanted and they put Duke & NCSU opposite one another with UNC-CH in the following game.