Starting lineup guesses for tonight

Who do you guys think it will be? I think seniority will win out until any of the new guys can prove they are ready.

Deuce
Derrio
JB
KJ
Braz

[quote=“Chisox17, post:1, topic:25834”]Who do you guys think it will be? I think seniority will win out until any of the new guys can prove they are ready.

Deuce
Derrio
JB
KJ
Braz[/quote]

I agree with this line up and I think there is a good chance it sticks all year. The main thing though is what happens AFTER the tip. I think outside of the first few minutes of the game Derrio adn Deuce will not be playing too much together. As many people of said it isn’t who is starting, but who is finishing. That I am very curious about.

Henry
Derrio/Deuce
Mayfield
JB
Bras

For tonight, it might be Chisox’s out of deference to the vets, but I think if we dont do that, we’ll do something like the above, and sub in frequently with lots of different lineups, so the whole thing will be moot anyway. I think the only guy guaranteed to see 30+ mpg is Bras both due to both ability and (lack of) depth, though I think the other vets will play a lot too.

NA, I agree with that lineup. We will certainly see a ton of diff lineups tonight.

LUKA
DERRIO
JB
KJ
BRAS

[quote=“Dowless, post:5, topic:25834”]LUKA
DERRIO
JB
KJ
BRAS[/quote]

HENRY
DERRIO
JB
BRAZ
MAYFIELD

Ok now I know I’m going to lose that bet with Cpip… even sokool isn’t predicting Deuce to start!

So essentially some of you guys have Barnett starting over Sherrill at pf? If this happens, I’m either going to be impressed with Barnett’s progress in his post play or disappointed in Sherrill’s.

Or is this related to what Sokool was saying earlier, Sherrill is needed as depth for Braswell at C?

[quote=“9erken, post:8, topic:25834”]So essentially some of you guys have Barnett starting over Sherrill at pf? If this happens, I’m either going to be impressed with Barnett’s progress in his post play or disappointed in Sherrill’s.

Or is this related to what Sokool was saying earlier, Sherrill is needed as depth for Braswell at C?[/quote]I’m guessing Sokool is probably right.

You are not a wise man. I am right about everything, Briscoe, being faster than Job, etc.

You are not a wise man. I am right about everything, Briscoe, being faster than Job, etc.[/quote]

Don’t get ahead of yourself. That article on NR states that Briscoe will be running the point tonight. I really think it’s his job til one of the newbies steps up and impresses.

I would be absolutely shocked to not see Derrio starting… and would be moderately shocked to not see Deuce.

JB and KJ are the only ones that I wouldn’t be shocked at all if they didn’t start. It wouldn’t matter to me. I usually see them coming off the bench so it wouldn’t be weird. Major will have a ton of options it sounds like.

I can’t wait to see the players play and to call out all of you who are over/under hyping them.

If you start, you get your mug plastered on the screen though, may help in the ladies dept.

I’m hoping for a 35+ point win tonight.

I can’t see JB not starting. He was solid this year and Major said he was very disappointed that we do not have JB for another year.

I actually think JB could be our most important player this season. The guy has enormous potential that I feel he was just starting to tap into last year.

henry
green
mayfield
barnett
bras

actual starting 5

[quote=“NinerAdvocate, post:14, topic:25834”]henry
green
mayfield
barnett
bras

actual starting 5[/quote]

i’m not going to read back up. did anybody get it right?

sokool nailed it

so cool!!!

[quote=“earlyniner, post:15, topic:25834”][quote=“NinerAdvocate, post:14, topic:25834”]henry
green
mayfield
barnett
bras

i’m not going to read back up. did anybody get it right?[/quote]

yeah, I did. :pats back:

[quote=“NinerAdvocate, post:18, topic:25834”][quote=“earlyniner, post:15, topic:25834”][quote=“NinerAdvocate, post:14, topic:25834”]henry
green
mayfield
barnett
bras

yeah, I did. :pats back:[/quote]

Whatever man you picked six players to start. I like how in your quote you edited it to make it the right lineup.

[quote=“Chisox17, post:19, topic:25834”][quote=“NinerAdvocate, post:18, topic:25834”][quote=“earlyniner, post:15, topic:25834”][quote=“NinerAdvocate, post:14, topic:25834”]henry
green
mayfield
barnett
bras

yeah, I did. :pats back:[/quote]

Whatever man you picked six players to start. I like how in your quote you edited it to make it the right lineup.[/quote]

lol. The 6 players part is true though. I R cheatar. :smiley: