Starting lineup/ppg predictions

I’m bored and jonesing for some hoops talk so i thought i’d get the ball rolling. what are evrrybody’s predictions for starting lineups/ppg? mine are:
starting lineup:
young 15ppg
shephard 14ppg
matos7ppg
williams 6ppg
supica 7.5 ppg
bench:
garcia 7.5ppg 1.2 bpg
CSC 3ppg
risetto 1ppg
khalifia 1.9ppg
byrd 4.1 ppg
threadgill 4.8 ppg
Pfeiffer xfer 0.2 ppg
vasic 3.9 ppg

I think by mid point of the season garcia ends up starting and i could see him outproducing my predicted point totals. obviously, these are guesses based on game footage i’ve seen of incoming recruits and projected improvement from returning players.

I don’t see vasic returning this year. If he does it won’t be intel second semester

i was operating under the assumption that we won’t see him until second semester but i wouldnt be suprised if he doesn’t play. that leaves us shorthanded a bit bc if cannon is not given a waiver(don’t think he’s applying for one), we only ahve 11 schollie players suited up.

Are we trying to get a waiver for Cannon? I didn’t know that was even being considered. If he can play this year I like our chances to be top 4 in the conforence again.

i dont think we are. i would expect us to be top 4 or higher, with or without him. no reason not to this season.

Williams and CSC only 9 ppg combined? Expectations have dropped big time from last years class.

i was trying to be conservative. i could see williams having anywhere from a slight increase in ppg, but i could also see him becoming a double digit scorer. i usually put my expectations too high so i decided to be conservative. i put csc pretty low at ppg bc i dont know what to expect from him. i wouldnt be suprised if he avg signficantly north of what i projected.

My take from this is that Sanchez has a lot of pieces to play with.

He better only play with his top 7-8 pieces.

That should do. But I can imagine those pieces could change over time. We’re upgrading re talent/athleticism.

Just speculation on my part concerning Cannon since the official announcement of his signing is ambiguous as to his status.

Going with these individual numbers we would be averaging a little over 75 points per game. That would be nearly 10 points more per game than last season so I hope your predictions are correct. With good defense & some extra scoring we could be in for a really good season. I just really hope there is a basketball season this year.