Stormy?

Would somebody finally give the story about why Lutz allegedly "stormed"
off the floor after the game. Did he shake hands with Coach Gaudio?

Really? Did he? Yeah, somebody please shed some light on this one.

He did shake hands with the WF coaches and then trotted off the floor rather quickly.

if he’s not on the court he’s not responsible for any over celebrating done by the team?

i dont know.

i sat right next to the tunnel and was the closest person to him when he went in - he seemed like normal bobby - not pissed off

That was really weird, he always hangs around.

Maybe he had to use the bathroom and there were no extra towels lying around.

He was in a hurry to see if there were any BCS schools calling.

[QUOTE=Charlotte2002;272951]Maybe he had to use the bathroom and there were no extra towels lying around.[/QUOTE]

:lmao:

Now I feel informed. lol

I taped the game and watched it today. Lutz was shown jogging off the floor. He did NOT have a “stormy” look on his face. Unless you know some facts and can state them intelligently, please STOP IT with this rumor crap. We just had a GREAT win and let’s enjoy the rare air without junking it up.

Maybe he had to use the bathroom and there were no extra towels lying around.
Just finished watching the game and saw him run off. That was exactly the same joke I thought of haha. I guess great minds think alike.

or he thought we were going to rush the court and got off before being trampled, we were pretty loud and crazy there with less thern a minute to go…thank god no one did though that would have been pretty sad

[QUOTE=gamer;272952]He was in a hurry to see if there were any BCS schools calling.[/QUOTE]
I’m a Bobby fan all the way, BUT this was funny!!!

It looked like they rushed him over to prep for radio.