Straight from Section 104 - Judy Rose Interview

Here you go guys.

It’s a doozie at 36 minutes, so put some headphones on and pretend to be working.

Judy talks a lot about the last two years, and even talks about trying to start a program back in 2000!

Her story about the Drag Strip visit is classic as well!

http://www.nineronline.com/podcast/section104/19.315561

Great interview!!! Well worth taking the time to listen!!

Great interview!!! Well worth taking the time to listen!!

Thanks man! Glad you took the time to listen!

Good stuff! I have forwarded it to a lot of people!

a lot of folks on this site have trashed judy unmercifully in the past. i hope everybody who has any thouht re football one way or the other will take the time to listen to this entire interview before they deliver themselves of their opinion again. she’s always bled green. and i remember her players going to the floor for those loose balls. she’s that kind of AD too. and btw, her hair style is about as important in this discussion as lipstick is in the national conversation.

great interview guys.

a lot of reason for optimism after listening to it, especially liked that part about us following the South Florida model

Terrific interview and well worth the length. Great job guys.

Just finished listening. Great job!!

Very informative about the whole process.

It’s funny that the board wanted us to have 1000 FSL’s sold by the November meeting…CHECK!!!

My confidence in J. Rose has increased a bit. I have in the past questioned her ability to get us football done right.

“a single gift in the million dollar range”:wow:

How many million and WHO? We must support their businesses NOW!

Just added an interview with Chris Salvaggione and David Martin of the Men’s Soccer team.

http://www.nineronline.com/podcast/section104

Great interview, guys!

a lot of folks on this site have trashed judy unmercifully in the past. i hope everybody who has any thouht re football one way or the other will take the time to listen to this entire interview before they deliver themselves of their opinion again. she's always bled green. and i remember her players going to the floor for those loose balls. she's that kind of AD too. and btw, her hair style is about as important in this discussion as lipstick is in the national conversation.
give me a break

has she been good for Lutz and mens hoops?

her resume always trumped the Niners. And her players won’t dive on the floor for her now…except maybe one.

last, if you don’t think image matters in the world of the NCAA, you have no grip on reality

she is a good person, hard worker, etc…but its obvious you have a personal agenda

[QUOTE=metro;344444]give me a break

her resume always trumped the Niners. And her players won’t dive on the floor for her now…except maybe one.[/QUOTE]

has she been good for men’s hoops? in a word: yes.
have you actually had a conversation with her in which the whole truth could be/was expressed?

[QUOTE=metro;344444]give me a break

her resume always trumped the Niners. And her players won’t dive on the floor for her now…except maybe one.

last, if you don’t think image matters in the world of the NCAA, you have no grip on reality

she is a good person, hard worker, etc…but its obvious you have a personal agenda[/QUOTE]

waitwaitwait…it’s obvious that who? has a personal agenda…

waitwaitwait....it's obvious that who? has a personal agenda.......
:lmao: I have no personal issue. I only want whats best for my alma mater. In order for it to be personal, she would have done something wrong to me. I just categorically disagree with almost everything thats happened since 1992.

You two get a room…back to the interview.

[QUOTE=C49er;344457]You two get a room…back to the interview.[/QUOTE]

the interview was great! and very revealing.

well we are way ahead of plan, Judy wanted 1000 by Nov

and we are at 1600 in 3 business days

I’m still listening to this…very interesting.

My confidence in J. Rose has increased a bit. I have in the past questioned her ability to get us football done right.

“a single gift in the million dollar range”:wow:

How many million and WHO? We must support their businesses NOW!

I mentioned this gift in the shoutbox on the day of the annoucement and got shoot down quickly. If anyone remembers the post you will know who and how much.