Student Union Pictures (Gillavision Intensive 56k beware)

I still can’t get over the carpet in the movie theater.

It better have been on sale.

Not a problem :slight_smile: And no that isnt Mrs. Gill, that belongs to Mr. Ernst.

[QUOTE=Gill2003;425860]For some of you out of towners… Some awesome pics of the Student Union.

Student Union Theatre

The Lobby

[/QUOTE]

I just need to know where they could possibly find that hideous carpet, and why we had MC Escher build the lobby!!

Wow, that’s pretty sweet looking. Where’s my invite to the grand opening?

Wow, that's pretty sweet looking. Where's my invite to the grand opening?

Harbin, come to the grand opening!

I stopped by the bookstore yesterday and bought some Niner gear. This is SOOOOO GREAT!!!

I was very happy the way it turned out! I loved the fact that some of the table tops had the C pick and 49ers logo!!!

:49ers:

Wow, this makes me almost want to go back to school…almost.

I dare prospective students to step foot in there and then choose to attend that 800 year old campus up the road.

Some of the tables right where wendy’s is have huge 49ers logos on them. They are pretty epic. Love that place.

Wow.

why would they build that theater and not put a film projector in it? Or move the projector from Mcknight into it? We used to get advance screenings of movies all the time, but not anymore.

why would they build that theater and not put a film projector in it? Or move the projector from Mcknight into it? We used to get advance screenings of movies all the time, but not anymore.
I think you should start an organization to support this. CFPI. THE TIME FOR ADVANCE SCREENINGS IS NOW!!
I still can't get over the carpet in the movie theater.

It better have been on sale.

I just need to know where they could possibly find that hideous carpet, and why we had MC Escher build the lobby!!

I took a business trip to a carpet manufacturer Friday and I have to say, while that carpet is ugly, there is even worse stuff out there. There is better stuff, but also so much worse.

[QUOTE=metro;425903]?

there have been some beautiful projects the past 7-8 yrs…NOBODY knows[/QUOTE]

…but there was no student union, was there? :tongue:

I hope they build something even more awesome after all these punks graduate. I don’t know what though. Hmmmm, what could they build on campus that would be more awesome than the new student union? Hmmmm, what could they possibly build? Hmmmmmmmm…

[QUOTE=49timesthelovin;426203]I hope they build something even more awesome after all these punks graduate. I don’t know what though. Hmmmm, what could they build on campus that would be more awesome than the new student union? Hmmmm, what could they possibly build? Hmmmmmmmm…[/QUOTE]

Um…a Natatorium?:huh:

Um...................................a Natatorium?:huh:

YES! I can’t wait until we have a swim team!

[QUOTE=Niner91;425963]I stopped by the bookstore yesterday and bought some Niner gear. This is SOOOOO GREAT!!![/QUOTE]
[B][SIZE=3]www.49erfanatics.com[/SIZE][/B]