Students getting Davidson tickets?

Any word on how students can get tickets to the Davidson game and if so when?

When we camped out for the Bama game I heard someone say you can get Davidson tickets Monday at the ticket offce but dont quote me on it. I will be out there monday to get some just in case though.

Has anyone that purchased them through Davidson received them yet?

[i]Originally posted by CharlotteAlum[/i]@Dec 3 2004, 06:46 PM [b] Has anyone that purchased them through Davidson received them yet? [/b]
No. I called over there around Tuesday and he said that they would be mailing them out by the end of this week. So hopefully we'll get them Monday/Tuesday.

they go out monday morning

Well, that’s not what they told me but if that’s the case, that’s cutting it awfully close to game day. Not sure how I feel about them mailing out tickets on a Monday for a Wednesday game. Should still get them on time but anything can happen when using the USPS.

I probably should have just told them to leave mine at will call so it wouldn’t have been an issue.

I think he meant student tickets.

[i]Originally posted by Powerbait[/i]@Dec 3 2004, 08:43 PM [b] I think he meant student tickets. [/b]
yyep
[i]Originally posted by CharlotteAlum[/i]@Dec 3 2004, 06:46 PM [b] Has anyone that purchased them through Davidson received them yet? [/b]
Got 'em today in the mail today. 3rd row in section 103. VERY pleased with these seats despite going through the opposition's ticket office to get them.

Now if I can just park within 2 miles of the arena for once, all will be well.

Thanx for the info!