Students - Vote Tomorrow...

…and vote Raegan Perry & Darryl Bellamy for Student Body President/Vice President

www.defineyourexperience.com

Don’t know much about the other candidates - but what I do know is that Raegan Perry is a HUGE niner fan and that she “gets” niner fans/students.

She’s definitely dedicated, I’m sure you’ve seen her on the front row of 104 this year. She painted up and made signs a lot last year when I was still around. I know because she would always run up to me to show them to me before the game. Really stoked to be a Niner. She’s been on the front lines so she relates well to the rest of us.

Not to mention she knows all the people she needs to to make things happen and be really effective leader/representative of the students.

If I were still a student - this would be a no brainer. Like I said earlier, I don’t know the other candidates, but what I do know is that there is no one better for the job than Raegan. Perry all the way.

I don’t know anything about Raegan-Bellamy (outside of the apparent color of blood that flows through Regans veins :smiley: )and I know little about Craven-Markham. I really like the Craven-Markham ‘Fight for Charlotte’ campaign and their platform is solid. They seem intent on tackling the issue of how our University is perceived and our future. Craven-Markham campaign also has roots/ties to the Ritchie-Ernst, Ernst-Pierce and pretty much the Comstock Era and before, although for the purposes of this board you’d want to disassociate yourself from the Comstock Era :stuck_out_tongue: .

I haven’t looked through their site thoroughly, but if your interested:

http://www.fightforcharlotte.com/

Although I don’t buy into endorsements, they seem to have gotten a lot of endorsements on campus from different group. Kind of surprising some of the endorsements they’ve been able to get.

Def. do your due diligence before voting though. Its sad how many people just really don’t care much about the SGA and will vote for whoever. I won’t be voting, but it is always awesome to see the enthusiasm and effort put into these campaigns. As always, its great to have full fledged Niner in the SGA (especially as President) as it makes it 10x easier to get stuff done. I’d encourage all of you guys who are current students and NNG to make an effort to get into SGA. Its amazing what you can get done!

Goodluck to both Regan-Bellamy and Craven-Markham in the elections!

Raegan - Has been a true Niner since day 1. Top 100 in loyalty points, was actually at the March to the End Zone rally, and truly cares for the well-being of our campus.

Dave - not a member of NNG, rarely attends athletic events, doesn’t even bother to leave Duke basketball facebook groups prior to running for SBP.

Solid platform or not, his demeanor is that of a pure politician. This campaign reeks of resume-building as opposed to a true passion for improving the University.

Despite her legion of undead, brain-eating followers, Reagan Perry sounds like a great candidate for SB Prez.

hey, zombies have feelings too.

racist. (or the zombie equivalent)

Regardless of who these jokers are running for SBP, Ritchie-Ernst had the best campaign videos of all time. OF ALL TIME!

Despite her legion of undead, brain-eating followers, Reagan Perry sounds like a great candidate for SB Prez.[/quote]

:thumbs up:

Vote Ernst-Pierce for Campus Security

Ritchie & Ernst for UNC Charlotte President '07

[quote=“ZombieLew, post:4, topic:25203”]Raegan - Has been a true Niner since day 1. Top 100 in loyalty points, was actually at the March to the End Zone rally, and truly cares for the well-being of our campus.

Dave - not a member of NNG, rarely attends athletic events, doesn’t even bother to leave Duke basketball facebook groups prior to running for SBP.

Solid platform or not, his demeanor is that of a pure politician. This campaign reeks of resume-building as opposed to a true passion for improving the University.[/quote]

That is the best platform to run on :smiley:

I only vote for the Shoutbox Gang… Lightsavers4life

I’m running for AG. Agitator General.

I’m running for AG. Agitator General.[/quote]

Running for? I thought this was bestowed upon you for life?

[quote=“ZombieLew, post:4, topic:25203”]Raegan - Has been a true Niner since day 1. Top 100 in loyalty points, was actually at the March to the End Zone rally, and truly cares for the well-being of our campus.

Solid platform or not, his demeanor is that of a pure politician. This campaign reeks of resume-building as opposed to a true passion for improving the University.[/quote]
[color=green]I personally know Dave Craven, and he definitely has the University’s improvement for his first priority. If you look at his platform, he specifies everything he wants changed. Perry just mentions general ideas. Seems like she doesn’t know what she’s doing. I’d rather have a politician than someone un-qualified.

Craven-Markham is the way to go because all Perry/Bellamy emphasize is sports. Yeah she is a loyal fan, but that’s about it. Dave Craven wants to integrate our campus into the community. Perry doesn’t have much experience, and Bellamy has none (Senate). Craven-Markham both are in the Senate and would know how to implement their platform into reality.

She’s not the one who lied about having an endorsement from the whole basketball team.

She’s been involved with SGA for the two years I’ve known her, and she is the current Chief of Staff for Megan Smith, not much experience? PLEASE

I only care about their stance on the name change and medical school.

[color=green]itsbraille49, Unless you can confirm that he lied about the basketball team endorsement, I’m going to assume it was a misunderstanding. Craven’s been serving on Senate, been President of Hall Council, RA Advisor, etc. So we can say that’s even. But look at the VPs: Markham is going to be a 5th yr. Senior who’s been on Senate for awhile. Now Bellamy is just a nobody who Perry picked up probably b/c that’s her friend, or to help her win. Reiterating that she doesn’t have a clue.

Deuce Briscoe gave his endorsement, and they spun it to say that the whole team was behind him. Not much misunderstanding.

When ZombieLew gets back from Toledo, he can fill you in more as he is closer to the situation.

Paying off a sorority to vote for you, yea, Craven’s a real politician. How about you go check Derrio Green’s facebook page, you think Craven had the basketball team’s endorsement? That was Deuce who posted that on his own.