Summer Update

I have seen some of the new guys in action this summer:

Leemire Goldwire – player of the future. Very nice shot and very strong. Seems ready to play right now, but probably forces things a little. Mitchell gets the nod for experience alone.

EJ Drayton – can score, but is rail thin. Gets away with it right now, but not sure he can score inside against physical frontline players.

Chris Nance – GREAT BODY! Built a little like a slimmer Calvin. Saw him hit some short baseline jumpers, but doesn’t look real comfortable with the ball. Rebounds pretty well. I think he will be an improvement over Calvin, because he doesn’t HAVE TO SHOOT every time he touches the ball.

No sighting of Lewis or Alexander yet. Heard they would be here next summer session (July)

thanks for the update. although you are a little too excited about nance’s body. :unsure: i kid, i kid. :slight_smile:

[i]Originally posted by TheProvider[/i]@Jun 25 2004, 07:23 PM [b] I have seen some of the new guys in action this summer:

Leemire Goldwire – player of the future. Very nice shot and very strong. Seems ready to play right now, but probably forces things a little. Mitchell gets the nod for experience alone.

EJ Drayton – can score, but is rail thin. Gets away with it right now, but not sure he can score inside against physical frontline players.

Chris Nance – GREAT BODY! Built a little like a slimmer Calvin. Saw him hit some short baseline jumpers, but doesn’t look real comfortable with the ball. Rebounds pretty well. I think he will be an improvement over Calvin, because he doesn’t HAVE TO SHOOT every time he touches the ball.

No sighting of Lewis or Alexander yet. Heard they would be here next summer session (July) [/b]

Thanks for the report. So Nance isn’t fat albert as reported earlier. <_< :unsure:

[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner[/i]@Jun 28 2004, 07:37 AM [b]Thanks for the report. So Nance isn't fat albert as reported earlier. <_< :unsure:[/b]
Yeah, that was my mistake. Just saw a guy as tall as Withers hanging out with Drayton, Eddie and Curtis, put two and two together and guessed it was Nance. sorry for the confussion