Syracuse student newspaper piece on Baldwin

Just came across this today, though the story has a publication date of 2/8/05. My apologies if it has been posted previously. From the Syracuse University student newspaper…

DailyOrange.com: Baldwin has indentity crisis

Oh yeah. I read that, but I don’t think I read it on here. Good article.

Why does the Syracuse student paper do an article on a Charlotte 49er??

exactly what I was wondering…

Can’t answer why the 'Cuse did a story on Baldwin, but speaking of names, came across something about a Temple recruit. One of their incoming players is Semaj Inge. He has a twin brother who repeated the 3rd grade and is thus a year behind. His name is James. Kudos to the first person who can figure out what their respective first names have in common! :lol:

(BTW, James is supposed to be as good as his brother Semaj and may end up with the Owls as well.)

[i]Originally posted by run49er[/i]@Jul 13 2005, 03:00 PM [b] Can't answer why the 'Cuse did a story on Baldwin, but speaking of names, came across something about a Temple recruit. One of their incoming players is Semaj Inge. He has a twin brother who repeated the 3rd grade and is thus a year behind. His name is James. Kudos to the first person who can figure out what their respective first names have in common! :lol:

(BTW, James is supposed to be as good as his brother Semaj and may end up with the Owls as well.) [/b]

ROFLMAO… thats just sad. :o

Have I never introduced you guys to my brother Nitsuj?

Signed,

Justin :smiley:

[i]Originally posted by run49er[/i]@Jul 13 2005, 03:00 PM [b] Can't answer why the 'Cuse did a story on Baldwin, but speaking of names, came across something about a Temple recruit. One of their incoming players is Semaj Inge. He has a twin brother who repeated the 3rd grade and is thus a year behind. His name is James. Kudos to the first person who can figure out what their respective first names have in common! :lol:

(BTW, James is supposed to be as good as his brother Semaj and may end up with the Owls as well.) [/b]

Nomar Garciaparra got his first name in the same fashion. His dad’s name is Ramon.

My first kid shall go my the moniker Yttocs!

my first kid will be named Iti :ph34r:

I have a twin name Htennek.
My favorite country is the ASU.
I was born in the state of CN.
My age is 03.
I was born in 5791.