T.O.

Terrell Owens… lets hear it

TO for president.

I love all the Cowboys haters. Lets hear the hating, because some of you can’t stand America’s Team.

I can’t stand him… complete idiot and cares nothing about the team. It is all about TO. No way would I want him on my team.

T.O. is a tool…he will fit right in on “America’s Team”!

Cowboy fans are in the same vain as Yankee, Laker, and Tarheel fans…no connection to the city or school…just a bunch of front running bandwagon morons!!!

if he is on “America’s Team” Then the world has another reason to hate us.

TO for president.

I love all the Cowboys haters. Lets hear the hating, because some of you can’t stand America’s Team.

The only people that call the Cowgirls America’s Team are Cowgirl fans.

TO is a self-absorbed ass who happens to be fast and can catch an oblong ball.

He’s still richer than me, though.

MOST Cowboy fans are bandwagon fans but hopefully the bandwagon is almost empty through the past 8 or so years. TO was a punk in SF and Philly but I haven’t seen him do anything in Dallas yet atleast not anything that deserves 24 hour coverage on him. We live in Charlotte and yet still hear more about the TO injury and him letting it heal more than the Steve Smith hamstring injury. I’ve been a Cowboys fan my whole life through good and a lot of bad…if he can do his job on the field I personally don’t care about the other crap since I’m not in the locker room.

P.S. The Saints are now Americas Team

^^ TRUTH ^^
I know this puts a sissy spin to football, but the Saints became NFL America’s sweetheart after Katrina

Terrell Owens... lets hear it

I judge his relevancy by the number of championship rings and MVP awards he’s won.

Thats not all there is to being an athlete though.

Thats not all there is to being an athlete though.

Besides occassionally doing his job, what does he do that separates him from the pack that should warrant my attention?

[QUOTE=NinerLoudNProud;187662]Besides occassionally doing his job, what does he do that separates him from the pack that should warrant my attention?[/QUOTE]

…uuummmm…sit-ups in the drive way???

TO gets mad poontang…

T.O. is a tool......he will fit right in on "America's Team"!

Cowboy fans are in the same vain as Yankee, Laker, and Tarheel fans…no connection to the city or school…just a bunch of front running bandwagon morons!!!

Agreed. And he will fit RIGHT in, because the Cowboys became ‘America’s Team’ in the early 90s when they were winning, but they were all getting in trouble for being thugs and drugs and all that stuff. So they’re actually getting back to those good ol’ ‘America’s Team’ days. And any team called ‘America’s Team,’ the majority of the fans are bandwagon fans. By definition.

Besides occassionally doing his job, what does he do that separates him from the pack that should warrant my attention?

He is a public figure. His actions have circumstances beyond those that surround him.

TO for president.

Yea I’m a cowboys hater cause im an MFN SF 49ers fan for life! Call the cowboys what you will, but don’t ever call them America’s Team. If they were America’s team, everyone would like them. In reality, they are freakin lame. GO NINERS!! Eat **** cowboys!

nobody gives a shit about the Saints. Nobody feels bad for a bunch of guys that make more than we do, apparently didn’t give too much to the community and didnt live in New Orleans most likely. They didnt beat the Panthers last year b/c of adversity, they beat the panthers b/c they for some reason do once a year.

More people care about the saints b/c reggie bush than Katrina.

[QUOTE=Threemire09;187627]MOST Cowboy fans are bandwagon fans but hopefully the bandwagon is almost empty through the past 8 or so years. TO was a punk in SF and Philly but I haven’t seen him do anything in Dallas yet atleast not anything that deserves 24 hour coverage on him. We live in Charlotte and yet still hear more about the TO injury and him letting it heal more than the Steve Smith hamstring injury. I’ve been a Cowboys fan my whole life through good and a lot of bad…if he can do his job on the field I personally don’t care about the other crap since I’m not in the locker room.

P.S. The Saints are now Americas Team[/QUOTE]

[Quote]
MOST Cowboy fans are bandwagon fans but hopefully the bandwagon is almost empty through the past 8 or so years
Plus I don’t see any FACTS or TRUTHS with this statement. Got a poll. interviews. thanks but no.[/Quote]

Umm Id hate to tell you but we lost all the bandwagon fans in the Quincy days. I’ve been a Cowboy fan forever and will continue to be no matter how bad they suck.

[Quote]P.S. The Saints are now Americas Team[/Quote]
Cough Hell No Cough
The Saints has one of the lowest Fan Support in the NFL if not the lowest. Bush is a joke.

[QUOTE=ninerball49;187689]Agreed. And he will fit RIGHT in, because the Cowboys became ‘America’s Team’ in the early 90s when they were winning, but they were all getting in trouble for being thugs and drugs and all that stuff. So they’re actually getting back to those good ol’ ‘America’s Team’ days. And any team called ‘America’s Team,’ the majority of the fans are bandwagon fans. By definition.[/QUOTE]

Can this be added as a nominee for WPOTY (Worst Post of the Year).

[QUOTE=NinerLoudNProud;187662]Besides occassionally doing his job, what does he do that separates him from the pack that should warrant my attention?[/QUOTE]

[URL]http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/stats?playerId=1056[/URL]