T.O.

TO is a punk. I’m a SF fan and have disliked him since he was stupid enough to step on the star for the 2nd time. He has crapped on 3 teams already and will crap on Dallas before it is all said and done. How long do you think he will last playing with Bledsoe? Bledsoe has another game like he did today and TO will flip his lid.

And ballin - I dislike TO for reasons besides the fact that he is a cowboy but I admit I am going to enjoy watching him do to “tha boys” what he did to SF and the Eagles. :tongue: Question for you though, whad did you think when you first heard that the cowboys signed TO?

[QUOTE=forDniner;187871]TO is a punk. I’m a SF fan and have disliked him since he was stupid enough to step on the star for the 2nd time. He has crapped on 3 teams already and will crap on Dallas before it is all said and done. How long do you think he will last playing with Bledsoe? Bledsoe has another game like he did today and TO will flip his lid.

And ballin - I dislike TO for reasons besides the fact that he is a cowboy but I admit I am going to enjoy watching him do to “tha boys” what he did to SF and the Eagles. :tongue: Question for you though, whad did you think when you first heard that the cowboys signed TO?[/QUOTE]

Anytime my team can add Pro Bowl type Talent, I’m all for it. And unlike Philly and SF, TO will be on tight reigns from Parcells, and Jerry Jones didn’t draw up a stupid contract that was begging holdout like Philly did.

The bottom line, TO is getting paid and if he don’t stay on good behavior for this tenure then this might be his last stand. TO can think of ten million reasons to stay on good behavior.

[URL=http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/stats?playerId=1056]http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/stats?playerId=1056[/URL]

Sweet. Terrell Owens is the Dave Kingman of football. Good to know.

[QUOTE=NinerLoudNProud;187873]Sweet. Terrell Owens is the Dave Kingman of football. Good to know.[/QUOTE]

Wow you wished, TO’s numbers have been consistently good, and remember even with that debacle last season he still had 6 TD’s in 7G.

Kingman on the other hand consistently regressed.

[QUOTE=Ninerballin;187872]And unlike Philly and SF, TO will be on tight reigns from Parcells, and Jerry Jones didn’t draw up a stupid contract that was begging holdout like Philly did.[/QUOTE]

He was on tight reigns when at SF until the organization decided to get rid of Much to make TO happy. He was on tight reigns in Philly, that’s why he sat out last year. TO doesn’t like submitting to authority.

I hear you on adding Pro Bowl talent but at what cost? He’s not much different then Iverson is. Great individual player but isn’t and never will be a team player. If you think he won’t cause problems in big D you’ve got a rude awakening coming.

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say you didn’t like him before he signed with Dallas, right? Most Dallas fans I know still don’t care for him and thinks he runs his mouth too much. Just curious - what made you change your mind on him?

[QUOTE=forDniner;187902]

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say you didn’t like him before he signed with Dallas, right? Most Dallas fans I know still don’t care for him and thinks he runs his mouth too much. Just curious - what made you change your mind on him?[/QUOTE]

I think its funny he now plays for the team he mocked several years back with his Touchdown dance on the Star stunt…doesn’t suprise me Jerry Jones took him though