Tailgate for Hofstra!

for students its all general admission. The more loyalty points you have, the earlier you can get in to get your seat. People are going to be lining up to get in as early as they can for good seats rather than standing outside at a tailgate for a while and then coming in to get the seats nobody else wants.

i will be at the tailgait for hofstra. I will bring a football if anyone wants to throw.

I think having it in the lots across from the student entrance would be a great idea, but maybe we just throw that on the pile of other great ideas. Instead we will have it 3/4 of a mile from halton arena. Ask that students get to games 30-45 min early, and put in a position that, honestly unless you post a lot or read this board daily, you wouldnā€™t know it was happening. Hell the front field is a better option, at least there people see it and you can get a lot of interest from freshmen.

Is there food, or do I have to bring my own?
Can I bring beer?
Are any of yā€™all going out to see the Brock fight that night?

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;196723]Is there food, or do I have to bring my own?
Can I bring beer?
Are any of yā€™all going out to see the Brock fight that night?[/QUOTE]
There isnā€™t any food provided unless CAB or some other student organization jumped on a sponsored this tailgate, which I donā€™t think is the case. Bring a grill and cookout or bring whatever.

Beer is allowed, the rule last year was it had to be poured into plastic cups.

so I can bring cans or bottles of beer but I have to pour them into plastic cups?

That is correct Gill. Additionally, this is probably the one place the police wont jump on the ass of some under agers.

[QUOTE=Ninercentral;196791]That is correct Gill. Additionally, this is probably the one place the police wont jump on the ass of some under agers.[/QUOTE]
yup. Although everybody who has ever gone out there has been of age, I have yet to see anybody check IDs to verify this. I still get carded for R rated movies, but no problems out there.

Its a fun time, I hope to be out there around 12:30 Saturday with a grill and some beverages. The early weather report looks good, high of 70 and no rain.

Wonder if the tailgating girls from the picture in HPā€™s avatar will be thereā€¦ If so, count me in!!!

:love: :love: :love:

That player silhouette[U][I][B][/B][/I][/U] makes it look like the guy is wearing a skirt/cheerleader outfit. :huh:

LoL A real short skirt.

[QUOTE=CMack124;196555] I know a lot of people who wonā€™t come out because of the walk.[/QUOTE]

You have GOT to be kidding me! How the hell do they get to class? Its like 200 yards away! :huh:

You have GOT to be kidding me! How the hell do they get to class? Its like 200 yards away! :huh:

ā€œNo, dadā€¦ I canā€™t be an engineer at Charlotte. The buildings are too far away.ā€

[QUOTE=NinerATL2CHA;197328]ā€œNo, dadā€¦ I canā€™t be an engineer at Charlotte. The buildings are too far away.ā€[/QUOTE]
ā€œSon, I want you to get the best education so you better figure out a way to engineer your ass to class.ā€:thumbsup:

Is everyone getting out there at 12:30 or is anyone up for something a little earlier, maybe 11:30. I know I am beating a dead horse, but I donā€™ t think an hour and a half is enough time to tailgate before getting on line to get the front.

[QUOTE=f-o-r-t-y-n-i-n-e-r-s;197364]Is everyone getting out there at 12:30 or is anyone up for something a little earlier, maybe 11:30. I know I am beating a dead horse, but I donā€™ t think an hour and a half is enough time to tailgate before getting on line to get the front.[/QUOTE]
I am trying to plan to get out there around noon, Iā€™m not sure if I will make it or not, but that is the plan.

[QUOTE=f-o-r-t-y-n-i-n-e-r-s;197364]Is everyone getting out there at 12:30 or is anyone up for something a little earlier, maybe 11:30. I know I am beating a dead horse, but I donā€™ t think an hour and a half is enough time to tailgate before getting on line to get the front.[/QUOTE]
12:30 + hour and a half = 2:00ā€¦ Tailgating goes 'til 3:00. Iā€™m coming, but I wonā€™t be there until 2:00 'cause my wife works Saturday mornings and she wants to comeā€¦

i am planning on 130 ish, I am not a student though.

Its 2:30 am and I am sitting in a tent outside Halton Arena waiting for the doors to open. Where the hell are the rest of you guys??

Seriously, why didnt CAB plan a campout for this weekends games?

They were originally planning on one bigger, CAB sponsored campout per semester but I havenā€™t heard anything about a possible date for it.