๐Ÿ€ - Tailgate for North Texas game - Feb 2nd 2019

Weโ€™ll be tailgating for the upcoming MBB game vs North Texas on Saturday February 2nd. Tailgate will start at 1pm and tip is at 4pm.

Who all is going?

Myself + kiddo
Hotrod
@ImfromClayton
@emf

2 Likes

Iโ€™ll be there.

Schedule says thatโ€™s Alumni Day, but will Haslem and JD3 be recognized as Seniors that day?

Where would you tailgate at?

Where the blue lot is behind Cone deck.

Good question. Last known home game at this point, though we will have two more in Halton (as well as two away) during the so-called bonus play. The dates set aside for those final four regular season conference games are:

Saturday, February 23rd
Thursday, February 28th
Sunday, March 3rd
Wednesday, March 6th
Saturday, March 9th

Iโ€™ll be there.

Maybe this is explained somewhere, but how do these flex game locations work? If for instance, we have a home game scheduled for 3/3 with an unknown opponent, and when named, that opponent also had a home game scheduled, where do you play?

Per the bonus play games, only the dates have been determined, not locations.

Iโ€™m a maybe depending on the weather, hard to swing tailgate with the little one if it is colder. It will be her first Niner game though picks up

I think the tailgate is really contingent on the weather. Too cold or if raining and I expect it to be canceled.

Not that it means a whole heck of a lot at this point, but extended forecast says high 43 F, 25% precip, mostly cloudy.