tailgating

clt will be there with a beer in hand.

VA, if it happensā€¦ you will pay dearly.

[SIZE=1]Yes, Iā€™m very superstitious about things like this.[/SIZE]

[i]Originally posted by HP49er[/i]@Feb 22 2005, 07:37 PM [b] VA, if it happens... you will pay dearly.

[SIZE=1]Yes, Iā€™m very superstitious about things like this.[/SIZE] [/b]

Yeahā€¦where are your seats VA? If we lose due to your presence, weā€™re coming after you. :hammer:

[i]Originally posted by jcl49er+Feb 22 2005, 08:39 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (jcl49er @ Feb 22 2005, 08:39 PM)

Damn, VA! I thought you would stay away. Well, hereā€™s what Iā€™m doing to make up for it:

1. Got a root canal today

2. Watching my daughter during the game so that my wife can go to a party.

3. Iā€™ll be wearing green boxers as well as 2 niner shirts & green socks

4. My father-in-law is out of town. Any suggestions?

Unlike some poor Welsh bloke, I will NOT be altering myself physically in any way.

so who is bringing a grill?

What time is this lasting until?

bump

Iā€™ve heard it starts at 12:30. I usually start drinking earlier than that on Saturdays, will this time be enforced?

I will be there in a white crv if anyone wants to drink a Natty Light with me in honor of Larry ā€œThe Tankā€ Eustaschy being in the house.

Brats, Italian Sausage, Polish Sausage, and Brats will be on the grill!

Go Niners!

[i]Originally posted by ChampNiner[/i]@Feb 25 2005, 08:33 AM [b] I will be there in a white crv if anyone wants to drink a Natty Light with me in honor of Larry ā€œThe Tankā€ Eustaschy being in the house.

Brats, Italian Sausage, Polish Sausage, and Brats will be on the grill!

Go Niners! [/b]

Champ, have a cold one and a Bobcats shirt ready for Lager Larry. :smiley: Iā€™m sure someone here has extended the invitation.

what kind of turnout does everyone expect?

Our group with be there, along with Original. Hopefully about 20 strong. Canā€™t wait.

Weā€™ll have a couple of grills.

[i]Originally posted by ChampNiner[/i]@Feb 25 2005, 09:57 AM [b] in honor of Larry ā€œThe Tankā€ Eustaschy [/b]
Hardest I've laughed in a long time.

Nobody knows about the earlier than 12:30 thing?

clt is planning on being there with his posse @ high noon.

Please identify yourself by wearing the shirt in your avatar.
Thank you.

[i]Originally posted by NinerLoudNProud[/i]@Feb 25 2005, 11:46 PM [b] Please identify yourself by wearing the shirt in your avatar. Thank you. [/b]
:lol: A request by a non-tailgater today.

Be safe, have fun, enjoy the fellowship. Please keep others in line so this can perhaps become a bigger and better situation next year for pre-game fun.

[i]Originally posted by HP49er[/i]@Feb 26 2005, 09:07 AM [b] Be safe, have fun, enjoy the fellowship. Please keep others in line so this can perhaps become a bigger and better situation next year for pre-game fun. [/b]
Amen!

This sounds like it could be the start of a great tradition as long as it goes smoothly. Hate Iā€™m going to miss the first one. :frowning:

Had I received a positive reply, I would have been there. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

[i]Originally posted by HP49er+Feb 26 2005, 09:07 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (HP49er @ Feb 26 2005, 09:07 AM)