Tatum and Harmon

What’s the status of these two now? Im sure you have all read the new rivals article. It’s pretty safe to say that Mike B is never going to be a niner.
I like the part where Mike says that he has to go to college for a year so he might as well go to college.

I really hope that this doesn’t effect Tatum’s and Harmon’s decison, that would really hurt. Give me one of these guys over a one year wonder any time of the day, not naming any names.

I honestly hope it doesnt effect them, in a way Beasley was only going to hurt both of them get better, get more minutes, and gel as a team

Word is Harmon is still good, it will mean more PT for him and I don’t think there were Hill connections there. Tatum is the big question, he was a Hill guy according to people here, but he also developed a good relationship with Lutz. Tatum’s decision will be big for our team, glad to see Harmon doesn’t appear to have changed his mind.

I’m planning on talking to them this evening… So I’ll have something up later.

[QUOTE=Jordan_NinerReport;165991]I’m planning on talking to them this evening… So I’ll have something up later.[/QUOTE]
Thank you very much.

I'm planning on talking to them this evening... So I'll have something up later.

You are the man! Thanks so much!

any news on when we’ll hear from beasley again on ninerreport?

Wasn’t able to get ahold of Cam or Kenyan but I’ll get them this weekend.

[QUOTE=Jordan_NinerReport;166030]Wasn’t able to get ahold of Cam or Kenyan but I’ll get them this weekend.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the effort, look forward to hearing what both have to say.

Were you able to get in contact with Tatum and Harmon? Whats the status?

bump

http://www.ninernation.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13118