Tax Time, April 15

[SIZE=2]April 15 will soon be here. I hope everyone on NNN has filed their tax returns (and perhaps gotten their refunds) already. However, if you haven’t done so, get to it. Below is a chart showed when you should expect your refunds based on your filing time. A donation to the 49er Club plus a cold beer would be a good way to begin spending those refunds.

[B][U][COLOR=Red]File between March 13 and March 20, 2008[/COLOR][/U][/B]
[COLOR=Blue]Direct deposit sent by March 28, 2008
Check mailed by April 4, 2008[/COLOR]

[B][U][COLOR=red]File between March 20 and March 27, 2008[/COLOR][/U][/B]
[COLOR=blue]Direct deposit sent by April 4, 2008
Check mailed by April 11, 2008[/COLOR]

[B][U][COLOR=red]File between March 27 and April 3, 2008[/COLOR][/U][/B]
[COLOR=blue]Direct deposit sent by April 11, 2008
Check mailed by April 18, 2008[/COLOR]

[B][U][COLOR=red]File between April 3 and April 10, 2008[/COLOR][/U][/B]
[COLOR=blue]Direct deposit sent by April 18, 2008
Check mailed by April 25, 2008[/COLOR]

[B][U][COLOR=red]File between April 10 and April 17, 2008[/COLOR][/U][/B]
[COLOR=blue]Direct deposit sent by April 25, 2008
Check mailed by May 2, 2008[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Here is a schedule of when you can expect your economic stimulus check!

http://www.foxbusiness.com/personal-finance/financial-planning/tax/article/irs-start-sending-stimulus-checks-2_523745_27.html

[SIZE=2]May 9… [B]STIMULATE ME![/B][/SIZE]

[URL=http://www.irs.gov/app/espc/][B][U][COLOR=DarkGreen]Here’s[/COLOR][/U][/B][/URL] a way to calculate an estimate of what your stimulus check will be. Must have taxes complete to fill out.

:clap: We-hew! $1200! New flat screen TV!

A better way to simulate the economy would be to quit stealing our money in the first place.

I’m filing tomorrow.

[QUOTE=N1NER;306435]A better way to simulate the economy would be to quit stealing our money in the first place.[/QUOTE]

ding ding ding ding ding

FLAT TAX!

Hey guys! If you are not self employed, made less than $28,000, and single, and not someone’s dependent (for exemption purposes) I will do you taxes for you for FREE! Just call my number at 704-971-2622 ext 225. I can’t make you donate to the 49er foundation, or really even ask you to, but if you get em done for free by me, think about it.

If I’m not at my desk, just leave me a message, and I’ll call you back. We don’t e-file, but it’s free!

So is it easy to file for an extension?

Why do you need to file for an extension? You still have time.

[QUOTE=shagg49er;306441]ding ding ding ding ding

FLAT TAX![/QUOTE]

How is a flat tax not stealing your money?

I’m going away tomorrow and won’t be back until April 1st. I have to go to a real accountant and that time is their busiest.

Any suggestions?

Sweet, I’m in the first round of checks!!

I'm going away tomorrow and won't be back until April 1st. I have to go to a real accountant and that time is their busiest.

Any suggestions?

[media]http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f4868.pdf[/media]

Automatic extension. We can debate whether you really need to even file it, but fill it out and send it in and put your mind at ease.