Team Per Diem

I guess we know where the EAD from Phil Jones came from. The coaches weren’t getting meal money either and he was offering up a suggestion.

Our players must’ve been under nourished under Bobby too, that’s the only way to explain the inability to finish strong end of season.

[quote=“stonecoldken, post:16, topic:24658”]I was going to let it die 2 weeks ago PB, but starving players forced my hand, & that’s why it SHOULD be mentioned here.[/quote]Hate to knock a kid on here, but I feel compelled to point out that Shamari didn’t exactly look starved… I agree with JFelt.

Good grief.

Does our AD suck - yes with out a doubt. Is this the sole reason we are disappointed? I am gonna say no.

Don’t think it helps the program’s image to have something like that go out over the net.

You’re getting a freaking degree and experience of a lifetime in exchange for playing basketball; seems immature to get on twitter and complain about how much allowance you receive.

clt says this thread is epic.

I’m about sick of this crap. But then again, I’m old and can only remember the good (ignorant, non-Twitter, etc.) times, like Final Four, etc. Good for me. ??? I hope ya work it out, kid. Let me know when you’re playing again and not bitchin’. ???

Why is that the “key/go to” guys or any guy for that matter always want their thoughts/feeling heard and in the spot light?

What’s JB, Wilderness, and Colby whining over the net about? Has there been this much negative tweeting/facebooking in years past?

good gosh.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Derrio in some way shape or form was disciplined for this comment. It’s just dumb. Does everyone air out their “work” issues over the web? Some maybe, but whine to your mama who wants to hear it.

I want WINS! I COULD GIVE A %$#%$* WHAT YOU EAT! You bring me a Championship Banner and I’ll feed you the finest Applebee’s steak you’ve ever seen!

nm.

I’m guessing his mama tweets for him to stop his whining and DO WORK!

[quote=“cibik02, post:29, topic:24658”]Why is that the “key/go to” guys or any guy for that matter always want their thoughts/feeling heard and in the spot light?

What’s JB, Wilderness, and Colby whining over the net about? Has there been this much negative tweeting/facebooking in years past?

good gosh. [/quote]

The tweets after the '83 season were terrible.

[quote=“Normmm, post:32, topic:24658”][quote=“cibik02, post:29, topic:24658”]Why is that the “key/go to” guys or any guy for that matter always want their thoughts/feeling heard and in the spot light?

good gosh. [/quote]

The tweets after the '83 season were terrible.[/quote]

[quote=“Normmm, post:32, topic:24658”][quote=“cibik02, post:29, topic:24658”]Why is that the “key/go to” guys or any guy for that matter always want their thoughts/feeling heard and in the spot light?

good gosh. [/quote]

The tweets after the '83 season were terrible.[/quote]

i’m sure hate mail was delivering might fine paper cuts in those days. '83 was when you would wait to hear about the game 2 weeks after it happened by newspaper right?

It would be too easy to misunderstand Derrio and jump to conclusions, so let me make sure I understand. He is saying, “Hey you boosters that fund this program, I understand that you are paying for my education, and my books, and my housing, and my food. You are hiring tutors to help me with my school work. And you are picking up the airline tickets, and giving me these cool 49ers Nike sweats and shoes to wear on the plane, and handling the transportation to and from the airport. But, you forgot to slip me some walking around money so I can pick up some t-shirts to remind me of my trip to Macon, GA!” Do I have it about right?

where you think he got the money to get all those tattoos? ask him to show you the game ball he got from the Wright St game while your at it! I have good reason to believe he traded it for a Bojangle’s Chicken Biscuit!

Yep, looks like you nailed it to me.

I’m sure the Participant - A-10 Tournament ribbons are valuable collectors items and fetch a high price.

The AD would have a lot more money to spare if we had made the NCAAs in the past half decade. Maybe they should work on that.

Let’s put Derrio on commission. $15 per field goal, $7 per FT, and a $25 bonus when we win.