Tennessee Away Game 11-3-2018

Yeah, the weather should be perfect for football. The kids will love playing in a ā€œbig time atmosphereā€. Hope we can make it a competitive game: 3 or less TD differential in what will inevitably be an L.

Looking at some parking passes online and debating on buying one ahead of time. Anyone know much about C1 or C7? Want enough space to tailgate a little and not in a garage

From what I gather the decks are the way to go. The top level is blocked off for the tailgating.

1 Like

Safe travels to everyone headed up, will be watching from home with the newest addition to the family. More than likely we wonā€™t win the game but you guys can certainly win the tailgate.

clt guesses that Wfnz is not aware of the Athletics branding to Charlotte?

It is new, so we need to give them time

2 Likes

Tennesseeā€™s fatal flaw last week was all the time they gave to Jake Bentley. The defense just couldnā€™t get any stops as the game went on and most of that was due to non-existent pressure.

Chris Reynolds, Charlotteā€™s quarterback, is nowhere near Bentleyā€™s level. He is a freshman whoā€™s stat line reminds you a lot of Guarantanoā€™s stats. He is an effective player, but more of a game manager at the moment that relies on the team around him to be successful.

Their coach must be related to Lambert and preparing for the wrong QB!

clt says this is observer quality reporting

2 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/BobbyRosinski/status/105832083687516979

Tucker out.

Tweet deleted?

https://mobile.twitter.com/BobbyRosinski/status/1058320836875169792

Has anyone figured out a way to watch this on TV/streaming?

I was going to go, but I may not be able to anymore. Though that might be a blessing with Tucker out.

Iā€™ll be at the game but I use YouTube TV and it has a good sports selection. Iā€™ve added ESPN+ and between the two, I can watch most things. Their website lists SECN

This is on SECN Alt. I have youtubeTV too and I donā€™t know if our credentials will authorize the stream. It wont be carried on the main SECN channel that we get.

That said, I asked because I called last night at about 8pm and this game wasnā€™t even on their online schedules or in the ESPN App and it seems to have been added today, so hereā€™s hoping we arenā€™t all locked out.

PS YoutubeTV is not perfect, but it is pretty great if you want a cable replacement. If anyone reading this was thinking about it trying it - go for it. I donā€™t think youā€™ll be disappointed.

Direct TV channel 611-1 (SEC Alternate)

I tried to get it, but they said YouTube TV is not available in my area. Spectrum and the Dish companies must have a choke hold on my area. I think I will be able to watch the game as a part of ESPN+/ESPN Online.

Bump.