test

counter point —> [size=12].[/size]

edit: damn!!! I just noticed J Felt said the same thing but forgot to give an example.

I just want this thread to go forth without direction or any rationale for an eternity.
:lol:

Mister Giggles stumbled into a small English village when he was just a boy. Although he was adopted by a loving family, he was never truly happy until he ate them and joined the circus.

We’re doing a great job of keeping this thread on topic. Quite informative it is.

[LEFT][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4]A flea and a fly in a [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][COLOR=Black]flue[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT]
[LEFT][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4]Were caught, so what could they [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][COLOR=Black]do[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][COLOR=Black]?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT]
[LEFT][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4]Said the fly, “Let us [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][COLOR=Black]flee[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][COLOR=Black].”[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT]
[LEFT][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4]“Let us fly,” said the [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][COLOR=Black]flea[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][COLOR=Black].[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT]
[LEFT][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4]So they flew through a flaw in the [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][COLOR=Black]flue[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][COLOR=Black].[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT]

Thats good! LoL

There is an amazing amount of wisdom on this page but strangely everyone is ignorant, only on different subjects

I like wisdom.

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2]No, I believe you are referring to Boltzmann’s constant.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[QUOTE=kevinharbin;292786][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2]No, I believe you are referring to Boltzmann’s constant.[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Ah, good ole Boltzman and his constant. What’s your point?

[URL]http://www.apecomics.com/pdf/BNW_Contest.pdf[/URL] <–Behold!

[SIZE=7]WHY ARE WE YELLING?[/SIZE]

I love lamp.

Snufalufogus

Snufalufogus

skin-a-ma-rinky-dinky-dink.

skin-a-ma-rinky-dinky-dink.

skin-a-ma-rinky-doo

Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear

Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear
Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair
Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair
Fuzzy Wuzzy was't very fuzzy, was he?
Fuzzy Wuzzy was't very fuzzy, was he?
Somebody is trying to see how far he can get away with neffing.
Somebody is trying to see how far he can get away with neffing.
Not that that is nescessarilly a bad thing.