Thanks Leemire

Why blame Bobby for Leemire shooting stupid shots and being a ball hog? Thats just plain ignorant.
Agree. Leemire is a leader who has got us to where we are. He SHOULD have the basketball IQ and smarts to know especially when to NOT FORCE SHOTS. I don't think Lutz should tell him to NOT shoot, I think AND AM SURE HE IS TELLING HIM TO TAKE SMART SHOTS. Lee just didn't do it.
The coach decides who plays. [U][B]BENCH HIM.[/B][/U] What exactly do you think the coach does?

You do NOT let players play if they are ignoring you, and if that WASNā€™T the case, then Bobby WANTED him to shoot those, which is even worse.

Right, bench your star senior player when the game is on the lineā€¦ WHAT??!

Did Dayton bench their star player, Brian Roberts, after he was completely SHUT DOWN by our man Dewberry in the first half?? NOOO!!!

[QUOTE=eason49;292304]The coach decides who plays. [U][B]BENCH HIM.[/B][/U] What exactly do you think the coach does?

You do NOT let players play if they are ignoring you, and if that WASNā€™T the case, then Bobby WANTED him to shoot those, which is even worse.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=walaboom;292285]We need him to be on the court to spread the defense, but that doesnā€™t mean he can fking jack up 3s.

Lutz has no choice but put him in there, Ian is too 1 dimensional to keep the defense honest. I blame this one and last one on Lee not Lutz[/QUOTE]

Without Lee, we become a 1 dimensional TEAM with bunch drivers and they can just pack it in on us. Lee HAS to be on the court for other players to perform well. Lutz has no choice but leave him in there.

He just need to fking learn not to jack up the three and understand we donā€™t always need him to shoot 3s to win.

Right, bench your star senior player.

Did Dayton bench their star player, Brian Roberts, after he was completely SHUT DOWN by our man Dewberry in the first half?? NOOO!!!

Did you watch the game? They DID bench him for extended periods of time.

Without Lee, we become a 1 dimensional TEAM with bunch drivers and they can just pack it in on us. Lee HAS to be on the court for other players to perform well. Lutz has no choice but leave him in there.

He just need to fking learn not to jack up the three and understand we donā€™t always need him to shoot 3s to win.

Ian can shoot the 3 ball as well as Leemire and doesnā€™t take HORRIBLE shots. He can certainly keep them honest.

You pointed out something. Other than Leemire, weā€™re an inside team. Why donā€™t we go inside then? :boggle:

Versus Richmond, we were ~70% from inside, yet we shot 23 threes, and only made 1. It cost us the game. It cost us this game, too. Weā€™re good enough inside to rely on it!

I guess niner id does not post much

Compare the last two games with the rest of the season. Lutz has reverted back to poor coaching and relying on the three.

Every big game we won this year, it was not by the three.

Itā€™s like Bobby has a split personality.

The past two games have reminded me so much of last season that it hurts!
-The dribble upā€¦(with a guy in your face) and ā€¦ why not? ā€¦ SHOOT A 3! ā€¦ RESULT? = BRICK!!!
This team seemed to revert a little ( mostly Lee b/c Mack bounced back tonight) to last yearā€™s style that I for one couldnā€™t stand.

-I know Mack wasnā€™t here last year but against Richmond he played like he wasā€¦

Everyone who has posted negative on the thread is people that I haven't heard much of.
u looking at post count??? there are some 1,000+

lee is starting to remind me of "me"angelo because he keeps jacking up unnecessary threes!!!

u looking at post count??? there are some 1,000+
and losers like me with 5k!

back and forths with Noreaster on Light Rail bumps the count a bit.

[QUOTE=gotLutz;292309]Did Dayton bench their star player, Brian Roberts, after he was completely SHUT DOWN by our man Dewberry in the first half?? NOOO!!![/QUOTE]

If he was taking the kind of shots Lee was throwing up, I bet they would have benched him. Lee has always had bad shot selection and Lutz has let him get away with it for 4 years now.

Everyone who has posted negative on the thread is people that I haven't heard much of. Lee is a senior and captain and everyone on the team expects him to take that shot. Besides if he would of hit it and we won then we would be praising him. We are having a great season and Lee is All Conference and if Bobby leaves I feel this program would just go down.

You have a point where you say that its people you havenā€™t heard much of? I havent known about this site that long and I usually dont have much to say is why you probably havent heard of me. But, like NinerID said, theres people in this same thread with 5k+ posts.

and losers like me with 5k!

back and forths with Noreaster on Light Rail bumps the count a bit.

What a loserā€¦ GET A LIFE!!! lol. 1/2 way kiddding. [SIZE=1]j/k[/SIZE]

Iā€™ve been reading on here for years and posting for monthsā€¦ but styleswill does not ring a bell

i agree that you have to leave Leemire in at the end of the game, but Lutz should have sat him down before we lost the lead. Lutz should have just had the team slow it down and go inside or be patient and get a high percentage shot.

If he was taking the kind of shots Lee was throwing up, I bet they would have benched him. Lee has always had bad shot selection and Lutz has let him get away with it for 4 years now.

Because, donā€™t have exact number, the shots he makes are bad shots in my opinion. He makes shots with 2 men on him. But for this game, read my other posts. Donā€™t wanna repeat myself.

i agree that you have to leave Leemire in at the end of the game, but Lutz should have sat him down before we lost the lead. Lutz should have just had the team slow it down and go inside or be patient and get a high percentage shot.

Agree that you need your #1 player in the game at the end. You would think Lutz IS TELLING THEM THIS. HOPEFULLY. Iā€™m a HUGE Lutz fan, but Iā€™m starting to agree with others that there is no control on this team, shooting 3s and late game roles wise.

Unfortunately for us, we need Lee to score points to win games. He has to be in, and he has to score some.

Heā€™s lost it for us us the last couple games. I hate to say it, but there it is. He canā€™t play as poorly as he has. Not shooting well is one thing. Forcing shots and turning the ball over late for a basket the other way is quite another. Roberts stepped up after a miserable start and won the game. Lee choked it away.

Iā€™m very disappointed in him. Everyone else played well enough to win this game. If Lee shoots even 25% the last 2 games, we win em both. He needs to nut up, and quick.

if Leemire would just let the game come to him we would be ok.

Unfortunately for us, we need Lee to score points to win games. He has to be in, and he has to score some.

Heā€™s lost it for us us the last couple games. I hate to say it, but there it is. He canā€™t play as poorly as he has. Not shooting well is one thing. Forcing shots and turning the ball over late for a basket the other way is quite another. Roberts stepped up after a miserable start and won the game. Lee choked it away.

Iā€™m very disappointed in him. Everyone else played well enough to win this game. If Lee shoots even 25% the last 2 games, we win em both. He needs to nut up, and quick.

[SIZE=7][SIZE=5]Wrong. [/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=7][SIZE=5]Wrong. [/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=7][SIZE=5]Wrong.[/SIZE][/SIZE]
Take away his horrible shots at Richmond, and give them to ANY of our inside players. If they make even less than 1/3 of them, we win.

Take away his horrible shots at the end of Dayton, and give me a 30% 2 point shot while using up time wisely, we win. We were UP 11 WITHOUT HIM SCORING, then he decided to be a ball hog and lost the game for us!

[QUOTE=gotLutz;292287][SIZE=2]This is IDIOTIC.[/SIZE]

[B][SIZE=2]DO [U]NOT[/U] BLAME BOBBY FOR THIS LOSS. THE SLIMY FIRE-LUTZ CROWD NEEDS TO SHUT UP AND GET BACK UNDER THEIR ROCK.[/SIZE][/B]

[SIZE=2]We have had a GREAT season. In the last several weeks, Lee was averaging 20+ points, and we were winning. During the last two games, he decided not to show up. And guess what? We lost those two games.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Blaming Bobby today is like blaming United Airlines for 9/11. What a bunch of ****ing idiots some of you are.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Thatā€™s whats wrong with this crowd. We are a very average team and you think we are having a great season. AND you call us idiots? What a tool?

is the players. Not Bobbyā€™s.

We had a 7 point lead with 5 minutes left. We took 4 3ā€™s early in the clock (Mackā€™s made 3 was a terrible shot). We had 4 turnovers including nonchalant passes, aqnd we started playing oleā€™ defense.

This loss belongs to Leemire and Mack and the rest of the players.

Bobby put us in a position to win and the players didnā€™t execute.

Tintin