The best player name EVER!!

Chief Kickingstallionsims

That is a quality name, however I don’t know that it tops Bubukar Owe.

Wow. Suprised he’s not from Winchestertonfieldville, IA.

Chief is one BIG dude 7’2 245lbs :wacko:

[i]Originally posted by s9er[/i]@Jan 5 2005, 05:23 PM [b] [url=http://www.stetson.edu/athletics/mbb/profiles/kickingstall.php]Chief Kickingstallionsims [/url] [/b]
the best part is........He's a Jr. There's a Chief Kickingstallionsims Sr.!!

He must not be that good. Only 22 minutes and 4 points over 3 games, that’s it. :huh:

I’m sorry, but God Shamgod was the greatest name ever. Go Providence! hahaha

Majestic Mapp. Better yet his brother… Scientific Mapp.

[i]Originally posted by Florida49er[/i]@Jan 5 2005, 05:59 PM [b] I'm sorry, but God Shamgod was the greatest name ever. Go Providence! hahaha [/b]
Stole my thunder.

wasn’t there a guy named boomshay boomshay (sp?) who played for either GW or georgetown between 99-01?! who names their kid after their last name?!

My favorite is Pino Pipes!

[i]Originally posted by Anborn[/i]@Jan 5 2005, 07:58 PM [b] wasn't there a guy named boomshay boomshay (sp?) who played for either GW or georgetown between 99-01?! who names their kid after their last name?! [/b]
Ruben, he played at Georgetown.

Memphis has had a few gems:
Paris London
Sunday Adobayo (sp?)

[i]Originally posted by Anborn[/i]@Jan 5 2005, 07:58 PM [b] wasn't there a guy named boomshay boomshay (sp?) who played for either GW or georgetown between 99-01?! who names their kid after their last name?! [/b]
That would be Reuben Boumjte Boumjte.

What about GW’s Pops Mensa Bonsu, or former Wisconsion player Duaney Duaney?

My personal favorite is Chris Charles. But that’s another story for another time.

Jaworski Pollack

Old timers still gotta love Fennis Dembo. Name was so good that they now make a replica jersey of his with all the recent retro jersey craze.

Always had an affection for H Waldman. The H didn’t stand for anything. That was his first name - H - loved that. After that, the all name school is definitely George Washington:

Yinka Dare - obviously
Nimbo Hammonds
Omo Moses
Kwame Evans
Alexander Koul - a fave of Niner fans everywhere
SirValiant Brown - the best of the bunch I think
Pops Mensah-Bonsu - named once or twice already

Beat that.
-G-

[i]Originally posted by Smoothieking+Jan 5 2005, 09:48 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Smoothieking @ Jan 5 2005, 09:48 PM)
[i]Originally posted by GMadness[/i]@Jan 6 2005, 03:08 AM [b] Alexander Koul - a fave of Niner fans everywhere [/b]
I believe is was Alexander [i]Kuehl[/i]

He’s has played in Europe for 6 years. B)

[i]Originally posted by NormanNiner+Jan 6 2005, 08:02 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (NormanNiner @ Jan 6 2005, 08:02 AM)

How bout Nucleus Smith? Didn’t he play at TCU with jimmy neutron or something? Of course one of the best play on names came last year when the niners were playing southern illinois and butter was guarding Korn.