The board is so dead I'm posting NCAA Football Teambuilder pictures

Yup!

Gold jerseys FTW.

Fan Base C+ made me laugh out loud!

I like the green jerseys.

Just kepping it real! ;D

TV Exposure: B set off the roflcopter.

Mo pictures beoatches!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

:stuck_out_tongue: I have 'em in white and gold helmets too.

TV Exposure: B set off the roflcopter.[/quote]

Even I can’t be pessimistic 24/7. 8)

Can you make one of the green C-pick helmet without the gold stripe? Ever since I saw the helmet in my signature that MG did I’ve been swayed to a green helmet. I usually prefer some trim on a helmet, but the helmet below looks great without the trim. Still hopeful it will be THE helmet for us.

Dream on, young prophets
Of football seasons to come!
These years will fly by!

Thanks. X likey.

That helmet would look better if it was baby blue.

Baby blue is a ghey football color. Just sayin’.

[quote=“VA49er, post:14, topic:23604”]Baby blue is a ghey football color. Just sayin’.[/quote]Yes it sure is.

I like the solid green helmet. There is something about our logo on that solid green background.

Regardless of color, I like the C-pick only too. But it appears the athletic department is pushing the C-pick with 49ers for some reason. I’m preparing myself for that to be the choice. But will bitch about it in the interim.

Regardless of color, I like the C-pick only too. But it appears the athletic department is pushing the C-pick with 49ers for some reason. I’m preparing myself for that to be the choice. But will b**** about it in the interim.[/quote]

That’s what we Niners do best!

Regardless of color, I like the C-pick only too. But it appears the athletic department is pushing the C-pick with 49ers for some reason. I’m preparing myself for that to be the choice. But will b**** about it in the interim.[/quote]

Somebody needs to show it to Judy. If she saw it, I think it would sway her. Maybe our coach will like the C-pick only version better, too. ;D

Created the Niners last night. I made it public so for anyone who has the game but doesn’t want to start from scratch can use it. Just search on Charlotte in the City, mine should be the only one there.