The Continuing Whining Barry Bonds

I tuned into the home run derby for a minute last night and to my gleeful joy I got to see the biggest waste of a pro athelete Barry Bonds. He was being interviewed and instead of trying to act like a professional Barry ranted for nearly a minute and a half about how everyone in the world is accussing him and people are soooo cruel. I wanted to reach my hands through the tv and choke Barry back to reality. That man is far past gone. Shame.

had to vent…!!

If you can’t vent on the internet where can you vent?

[QUOTE=kevinharbin;247500]If you can’t vent on the internet where can you vent?[/QUOTE]

exactly! I know the Bonds stuff is getting old guys…but ole Barry just doesn’t get it

All he said was don’t judge him if you don’t know him.
He said he wouldn’t judge the interviewer based on 3rd person hearsay.

All he said was don't judge him if you don't know him. He said he wouldn't judge the interviewer based on 3rd person hearsay.

But you know better than that don’t you SCK? One should always make huge declarations without taking into account all the information, right?

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;247503]All he said was don’t judge him if you don’t know him.
He said he wouldn’t judge the interviewer based on 3rd person hearsay.[/QUOTE]

Oh please…Sometimes common sense plays out more than the issue of “Judging”. And also he didn’t just say it, he sounded like a sore loser that “DOESNT CARE” about the home run record. haha funny. I’d like to see Hank slap Barry around. Pros like Barry are so arrogant and should cherish the ridiculous money they are making. If I was making that money, I wouldn’t care at all who was “Judging me”!

Barry Bonds has a large head.

That is all…

Barry Bonds has a large head...

And used to weigh about 60 pounds less… and used to be a singles hitting base stealing lead off hitter… and didnt start mashing home runs at a torrid pace until his late 30’s… and has massive amounts of evidence linking him to steroid dealers… and… and… andd…

God I hate Bonds.

[QUOTE=Chisox17;247538]And used to weigh about 60 pounds less… and used to be a singles hitting base stealing lead off hitter… and didnt start mashing home runs at a torrid pace until his late 30’s… and has massive amounts of evidence linking him to steroid dealers… and… and… andd…

God I hate Bonds.[/QUOTE]

reason why i don’t want him to pass hank aaron. I loved it when jessie jackson (I think) tried to argue that everyone was hating on bonds because of his skin color. I was like how big of a moron would you have to be to believe that. People don’t want him to pass hank because he cheated to get where he was. Before bonds started juicing he had an incredible bat speed and he had a lot of accuracy hitting the ball. Combine that with roids and you have what you see today.

reason why i don't want him to pass hank aaron. I loved it when jessie jackson (I think) tried to argue that everyone was hating on bonds because of his skin color. I was like how big of a moron would you have to be to believe that. People don't want him to pass hank because he cheated to get where he was. Before bonds started juicing he had an incredible bat speed and he had a lot of accuracy hitting the ball. Combine that with roids and you have what you see today.

Yeah man, god I get so mad when people blame the hate on Bonds’ race.

Let’s say Barry never came close to the record, and instead it is Ken Griffey jr, also black, who is about to break the record. You think anyone would be bashing him? NO! Why? Because he isnt on roids, he is a pretty classy guy, and isnt a dick to the media. Get the f over the race issue. Bonds is a cheating asshole, that’s why he is hated.

If Frank Thomas, Ken Griffey jr, Ryan Howard, etc etc were in Bonds’ place right now, they would catch no heat whatsoever.

[QUOTE=Chisox17;247543]Yeah man, god I get so mad when people blame the hate on Bonds’ race.

Let’s say Barry never came close to the record, and instead it is Ken Griffey jr, also black, who is about to break the record. You think anyone would be bashing him? NO! Why? Because he isnt on roids, he is a pretty classy guy, and isnt a dick to the media. Get the f over the race issue. Bonds is a cheating asshole, that’s why he is hated.

If Frank Thomas, Ken Griffey jr, Ryan Howard, etc etc were in Bonds’ place right now, they would catch no heat whatsoever.[/QUOTE]

Agreed the only reason why Junior isn’t close to where bonds is right now because he has had a career plagued with injuries.

why would it be a race issue when the guy are about to pass is black. just doesn’t make any sense. maybe it is the fact that so many people are hating on him. he should have thought about that before he put on 65 pounds of juiced muscle onto his body. i’m surprised he still talks like a guy. with as much juice he probably used i would assume he would lose all bass in his voice what so ever.

Do you really think it’s fair that a man who never hit more than 47 HR’s in a season holds a career HR record? That just means he played forever. It’s not fair to everyone who ever hit 50-60 HR’s in a season for an underachiever to have the HR record, & that’s why I want Aaron to go down as the record holder.

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;247554]Do you really think it’s fair that a man who never hit more than 47 HR’s in a season holds a career HR record? That just means he played forever. It’s not fair to everyone who ever hit 50-60 HR’s in a season for an underachiever to have the HR record, & that’s why I want Aaron to go down as the record holder.[/QUOTE]

LOL.

Stonecoldken is the Van Gogh of NNN. Years down the road…he will be viewed as a genius who was greatly misunderstood in his time.

At least I admit it is his The Starry Night.

I’m also glad that Bonds, McGwire, & Sosa are way ahead of Maris, because Maris didn’t continually hit lots of HR’s so he didn’t deserve to be the one who knocked off the Babe.

SCK, I can tell you dont know a whole lot about the history of major league baseball…

45 home runs in previous decades is like 65 now. The ball parks are smaller, the ball is wound tighter, pitching talent is diluted because there are more teams, and many power hitters are on the juice.

SCK, I also bet you werent aware that Babe Ruth outhit entire TEAMS. He would hit 50+ home runs, and there would be entire teams that wouldnt pass 40. There were many years where he was 20+ home runs ahead of the 2nd place home run hitter.

Agreed the only reason why Junior isn't close to where bonds is right now because he has had a career plagued with injuries.

why would it be a race issue when the guy are about to pass is black. just doesn’t make any sense.

I love when people try to use the race card. Too bad I’ve seen plenty of black columnists, athletes, and everyday people hate on Bonds.

Now I know almost anyone can pull the ol’ ty cobb story out of the bag, but besides going into base cleats up ty weren’t no cheater, just a mean mean man. Barry is emotionally, an 8- year old. He is a cheater, a prima donna, a whiner, a person in massive denial, and a generally unstable and thoughtless human being. besides the mountain of roids evidence barry has always been ascerbic to the fans, media and teammates, as well as some allegations of being nearly psycho to his signifigant others. I know he frequently will take naps on trainers tables that are needed, and has his own section of the clubhouse complete with custom chair just because he can’t stand his teammates and vice-versa. Once, i believe when he was on the pirates, the then manager called him out for the whiny baby he is and he demanded a trade and pissed and moaned and geez, i hope barry is recarnated as a bird in front of a randy johnson fastball.

Oh yeah just one more thing, respect to dan patrick for leaving espn, the network who thinks we actually care about barry bonds chase, no one cares, and they act like he is america’s hero, if they had a countdown of the amount of days until barry retires i could get on board.

Yes, I know 45 is the old 65, & that Babe outhit other teams. That’s why Maris & Aaron aren’t worthy.

Maris & Aaron aren't worthy.

SCK, this is why you are so frustrating, READ MY POST! Aaron, Maris, and others hit 45+ home runs during eras when 45 home runs was as hard to hit as 65 is now, for the many reasons I mentioned (bigger parks, better pitching, differently constructed ball, etc).