The Drs.

Has anyone seen the TV show, the Drs.?

It was on at lunch, & they were talking about upcoming episodes. In a couple of days will be an episode of teenagers who brag about having unprotected sex. :o

So let me get this straight. It’s now cool, to risk Aids because you don’t want to wear a condom. WTF? :o

Unless you’re in a monogamous relationship, why the hell would you do it without a condom? Damn that is some crazy sh*t!

First off, “The Doctors” is quite possibly the lamest, most uncreative name for a show I have ever heard.

Regarding the topic, no, it is not cool now to brag about having unprotected sex. These shows thrive on isolated incidents.

Yes, but some school has to think it’s cool to even have a show. What kind of an idiot are you to play Russian Roulette with Aids?

Almost as big an idiot to try to intentionally get pregnant while still in high school. It amazes me that chicks do that, either for attention or spite.

[quote=“49or bust, post:2, topic:23542”]First off, “The Doctors” is quite possibly the lamest, most uncreative name for a show I have ever heard.

Regarding the topic, no, it is not cool now to brag about having unprotected sex. These shows thrive on isolated incidents.[/quote]

Yea, it’s been cool for a while to raw dog it.