THE Duke Viewing Party Nov. 17th 6pm

Hey guys!

So a while ago a few alumni got together and came up with the idea for throwing a Duke viewing party! Its been worked on for some time (gotta have the best for NINERS), checking out the best location and waiting for game times and such. Aside from getting together some goodies for giveaway’s the party is set! With 49erfanatics.com and the AD jumping aboard and making this happen…

(drumroll)

[COLOR=DarkGreen]… we all invite you to THE viewing party to be at. Lets take over Picassos Uptown at 6pm on November 17th and show all those Duke fans who’s city this is. There will be good eats and bar specials![/COLOR]

[B]When: Nov 17th 6pm
Where: Picassos Uptown (of course)[/B]

So spread the word! You should start seeing fliers soon. Lets take over Picassos!

[QUOTE=Gill2003;432276]Hey guys!

So a while ago a few alumni got together and came up with the idea for throwing a Duke viewing party! Its been worked on for some time (gotta have the best for NINERS), checking out the best location and waiting for game times and such. Aside from getting together some goodies for giveaway’s the party is set! With 49erfanatics.com and the AD jumping aboard and making this happen…

(drumroll)

[COLOR=DarkGreen]… we all invite you to THE viewing party to be at. Lets take over Picassos Uptown at 6pm on November 17th and show all those Duke fans who’s city this is. There will be good eats and bar specials![/COLOR]

[B]When: Nov 17th 6pm
Where: Picassos Uptown (of course)[/B]

So spread the word! You should start seeing fliers soon. Lets take over Picassos![/QUOTE]

Picasso’s uptown?

Aren’t we ignoring the elephant in the room?

Yup, people will be getting off work and just walking over. Its the ideal spot for most people.

Although I know its not ideal for students, Alex Gary has assured me there will be something for students too (through NNG).

[QUOTE=J Felt;432279]Aren’t we ignoring the elephant in the room?[/QUOTE]

Ssshhh… dont start a trample!

[QUOTE=Gill2003;432280]Yup, people will be getting off work and just walking over. Its the ideal spot for most people.

Although I know its not ideal for students, Alex Gary has assured me there will be something for students too (through NNG).[/QUOTE]

I dunno I just thought that Picasso’s @ University was our bar… I know it’s the same place really… just feels kind of weird leaving our bar for a viewing party.

I hear ya. There’s alot of Alumni that can’t make it to the Picasso’s in University. Beside, a lot of duke fans will be uptown, and I would love to have a strong show of support!

I’m sure the Picassos in the University will have plenty of fans…let’s invade uptown.

Anybody up for a viewing party in the Triad area?

[QUOTE=bleedsgreenandgold;432285]I’m sure the Picassos in the University will have plenty of fans…let’s invade uptown.[/QUOTE]

Divide and conquer never really works out all that great.

IF I am not in Durham I will be there.

Anybody on here live in Asheville?

[QUOTE=thelew1014;432290]Divide and conquer never really works out all that great.[/QUOTE]

And from a growing the fanbase prospective neither has staying in our little University City bubble. Time to get out and show the people of this city our Niner pride.

[QUOTE=bleedsgreenandgold;432285]I’m sure the Picassos in the University will have plenty of fans…let’s invade uptown.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=bleedsgreenandgold;432295]And from a growing the fanbase prospective neither has staying in our little University City bubble. Time to get out and show the people of this city our Niner pride.[/QUOTE]

:thumbsup:

If my tickets fall through, I am there! Gill let me know if you need any help.

[QUOTE=bleedsgreenandgold;432295]And from a growing the fanbase prospective neither has staying in our little University City bubble. Time to get out and show the people of this city our Niner pride.[/QUOTE]
I endorse and second this comment.

But I like our little University City bubble… there’s less baby blue per capita there.

[QUOTE=J Felt;432289]Anybody up for a viewing party in the Triad area?[/QUOTE]

If I’m not AT the game, I’m up for it.

Rumor has it that some old man may be dusting off his drumsticks and donning the pep band garb for the Duke game (providing it goes down).

If I'm not AT the game, I'm up for it.

Rumor has it that some old man may be dusting off his drumsticks and donning the pep band garb for the Duke game (providing it goes down).

Rumor has it some old man should start living like an alumnus and make the whippersnappers step up.

I’m in Durham, if anyone comes up here and can’t get tickets (that is, if I also can’t get tickets) let me know.

What we are really trying to reach here is the Alums who arent very active at the moment. Especially the ones who live Uptown and South Charlotte. We will promote this and try to get as many fans out as possible, which hopefully will in turn get these Alumni into super fans like all of us. I love seeing new faces in the crowd especially when They are wearing Niner Green!