THE Duke Viewing Party Nov. 17th 6pm

[QUOTE=49erDrummer;432300]If I’m not AT the game, I’m up for it.

Rumor has it that some old man may be dusting off his drumsticks and donning the pep band garb for the Duke game (providing it goes down).[/QUOTE]

No, I will not be performing at the Duke game.

[QUOTE=Cha_49;432305]What we are really trying to reach here is the Alums who arent very active at the moment. Especially the ones who live Uptown and South Charlotte. We will promote this and try to get as many fans out as possible, which hopefully will in turn get these Alumni into super fans like all of us. I love seeing new faces in the crowd especially when They are wearing Niner Green![/QUOTE]

Yup, groups like AFAN and the YAC are working hard on this and collectively it is for the greater good.

Aren't we ignoring the elephant in the room?

You mean this one?

I'm in Durham, if anyone comes up here and can't get tickets (that is, if I also can't get tickets) let me know.

I don’t have any connections to get tix, so if yours fall thru let me know. I’d be down for getting as many people as we can to crash a close Durham bar so we can rush the campus if need be :lol:

[QUOTE=bleedsgreenandgold;432285]I’m sure the Picassos in the University will have plenty of fans…let’s invade uptown.[/QUOTE]

I am if I’m not at the game.

This sounds like a great idea. We need to show ourselves more often uptown. It’s the heart of the city.

This will make for good bullitin board material in the Elon locker room.:ohmy:

I'm in Durham, if anyone comes up here and can't get tickets (that is, if I also can't get tickets) let me know.
I was getting ready to ask if anyone in Durham was gonna meet, just in case I drive up that way but can't get tickets.
We need to show ourselves more often uptown. It's the heart of the city.
We need to play more games uptown. That really does the trick when it comes to showing ourselves uptown.

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;432331]I was getting ready to ask if anyone in Durham was gonna meet, just in case I drive up that way but can’t get tickets.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I will be here and Deez will too. Cmack is around too.

[QUOTE=J Felt;432289]Anybody up for a viewing party in the Triad area?[/QUOTE]

If I’m not travelling for work, Fox & Hound in Winston sounds like a good option to me…

Unless you know of a better spot…

If I'm not travelling for work, Fox & Hound in Winston sounds like a good option to me...

Unless you know of a better spot…

That’s close enough for me.

edit:

look for me on tv

and none of you will be in Durham because?

look for me on tv

The Pep Band will be at the Duke game. So, look out for that sexy bass player! :shades:

and none of you will be in Durham because?
I hope to be in Durham, along with some others....... You need to read all the posts ID. :shades:

Just purchased tickets - I WILL BE AT CAMERON!

I just want to know where in Durham the party is after we kick their ass.

Just purchased tickets - I WILL BE AT CAMERON!

Where did you get them?

[QUOTE=EE9er;432358]Where did you get them?[/QUOTE]

I got them through ticketsnow.com - that is a ticketmaster group. I had been keeping an eye on the site and 2 for 150 each popped up. I went ahead and jumped on it.

what section?

That's close enough for me.
Im down for that

[QUOTE=NinerNation Inc.;432360]what section?[/QUOTE]

sec 9 row L