The Eddie Basden Teabagging Incident

About the sickest most humilitating dunk I’ve ever seen put on a player.

Look to see if he quits the team tomorrow in shame.

WOW.

Did it really happen?

SICKEST. DUNK. EVER.

That guy should have rode the bus with a paper bag on his head.

Sicker than the move/dunk Curt put on Winston in the 1st half of the Alabama game???

If so… DAAAAMMMNNNN!!! :o :wacko: :silly: :eek: :smirk: :wow:

For a brief moment, I thought Jarvis Lang had entered the game. That’s about the last time I saw a dunk that nasty. It’s a shame there was no TV for this game because that would have certainly made ESPN’s Top 10 plays.

I am still in shock over the dunk. I really wish that TV was there…that would be one to watch over and over again…holy cow… :o :o :o

IT was amazing… :wacko:

I think one or two of the still photogs got it, at least. One of them said he thinks he did, but he has to check.

i want a picture of the teabag dunk!!!

That was gross. I really felt bad for the Houston player, it looked like he was just a deer in the headlights.

That was even more in your face than the Jermaine Williams vs Brandon Bender dunk. And way sicker. Teabagged just about sums it up.

Anybody remember Hakim Warrick’s dunk over a Texas player in the 2003 Final 4? the camera angle underneath the basket was the ultimate chin nutz.

Kinda reminded me of Travis Diener/Calvin Clemmons last season. Only this time, it was on offense instead of D.

That was amazing… I hope one o fthe local news camera guys got it. I have the ch. 3 and ch.9 11:00 news broadcasts set up to record.

the local news camera guy at the niners tunnel had his camera on his shoulder for that dunk. I hope it got it. couldn’t see what channel he was with.

The AP guy didn’t get it. Checking ESPN.com, the they only have a picture of another Eddie dunk in the first half.

This is now the worst day of that guy’s life. No question. He looked shell-shocked when he got up.

Which # was it? I forget.

That was the nastiest dunk I’ve ever seen in Halton arena, bar none. :o

Nada on Fox Charlotte just now. Game hilights, but not the dunk.

In 26 years of watching Niner games, that was the nastiest dunk I have seen. Jarvis had some nasty rim rockers and Kelvin Price could put em away, but jumping over a player & throwing it down HOLY $#@ !! If there is a basketball God, please let it be caught on tape by one of the local stations. That dunk could have put Basden up against Plavich and the kid from Guilford for the collegiate ESPY POTY if it was during a televised game.

And BTW, Reggie Love from Duke called and said this was not a good name for this thread :stuck_out_tongue: