The Hawk Diva

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;284677]My money says we’ll see some new photos of her on this board if she shows up. Any takers?[/QUOTE]
i don’t think anyone wants to run the risk of having to buy a high definition lens just fit her in the picture.

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;284677]My money says we’ll see some new photos of her on this board if she shows up. Any takers?[/QUOTE]
I wish I still had the video of her jumping around to post now. I can guarantee there will be new photos posted if the Hawk Diva is in attendance.

For the record Over40, 49erAlumnus gets credit for first pointing out the Hawk Diva last season.

Stop it, I used to date her.

I heard they got a new diva, and she rides a bike.

[QUOTE=Gill2003;284720]I heard they got a new diva, and she rides a bike.

[/QUOTE]

What retard is letting her touch his bike, I’d hate for him to have to spend money fixing it.

Ninja gets owned. +1 for Pirates.

Ninja gets owned. +1 for Pirates.
HIYOOOOOOOOOO!

[QUOTE=Gill2003;284730]Ninja gets owned. +1 for Pirates.[/QUOTE]

:thumbsup: :lmao:

[QUOTE=Gill2003;284720]I heard they got a new diva, and she rides a bike.

[/QUOTE]

Hopefully this picture is a metaphor for what we will do to St. Joes, I think thats an ol’ southern saying “boy we gonna crush you like an obese woman on a ninja motecycle!”

Think of the gas mileage you could get on the highway, drafting behind her (wearing your dark sunglasses of course).

[QUOTE=HP49er;284799]Think of the gas mileage you could get on the highway, drafting behind her (wearing your dark sunglasses of course).[/QUOTE]

Yeah I saw that on mythbusters, apparently you have to ride that a**, not literally thank god, and although a rear ending would be a soft collision, geez I’m stopping there this is really making me sick and I had coffee for breakfast.

Yeah I saw that on mythbusters, apparently you have to ride that a**, not literally thank god, and [B][I]although a rear ending would be a soft collision[/I][/B], geez I'm stopping there this is really making me sick and I had coffee for breakfast.

Not to mention headfirst.

Pics???

[QUOTE=EE9er;285160]Pics???[/QUOTE] I think BDD informed HP he’d better not take any more pics of hawkdiva.

If she was at the game, she didn’t sit behind the Saint Joseph’s bench.

[QUOTE=HP49er;285311]If she was at the game, she didn’t sit behind the Saint Joseph’s bench.[/QUOTE]

Yes she did. She was in a white shirt right behind the bench. First row.

Sheesh…HP, we depend on you for your game photos and you can’t even get this beast in a photo for us. Use the wide lens.

Don’t know how I missed her then. Maybe it was the shine coming off Martelli’s dome blinding me.

If she was at the game, she didn't sit behind the Saint Joseph's bench.

Dang, ChevEE and I picked her out from way up in 226 right off. I thought for sure you were snapping pics of her at one point.

EDIT: Darn fat fingers.

[QUOTE=kevinharbin;285346]Dang, ChevEE and I picked her out from way up in 216 right off. I thought for sure you were snapping pics of her at one point.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure you saw her from 226… And no. I told you my phone was broke, well, that’s why.