The ineptitude continues.......

The penner and mac show, officially the worst show in sports talk radio history, had Gregg Doyle on the show a little while ago…

Now typically, I think Gregg is a jerk, but the guy knows his b-ball and I respect his opinions. Now you would think that these two morons would ask this guy about the local sports team right? WRONG…not 1 mention of the niners, or davidson for that matter…WTF???

20 minutes and no mention of the 9ers…my rage consumes me…

I have a job in which I can listen to the radio all day, but I can’t pick up 1660…so for 3 miserable hours…I have to hear these boobs speak…lifes not fair!

Penner and Mac is better than the last crew they had for that slot.

Who was in the last spot??? I cant remember??? I thought they had Dan Patrick on…before 1660 came to be!

[QUOTE=casstommy;143175]Who was in the last spot??? I cant remember??? I thought they had Dan Patrick on…before 1660 came to be![/QUOTE]

Spend the $12/month on Sirius satelite radio.

It means never having to listen to any of those bufoons on 610 again…not to mention Howard Strern uncensored starting Jan. 9th.

[QUOTE=49erpi;143177]not to mention Howard Strern uncensored starting Jan. 9th.[/QUOTE]

LOL, that’ll go over really well in the office. :lmao:

I’m getting sirius this month, finally, after montsh of excuses and rationalizations. I will still listen to MSP some during football and hoops season. I like GWill.

RE: Gregg Doyel - he still seems bipolar to me. Either he loves you or he hates you, and that can change quickly. He knows his stuff, but either his shtick is incitng riots to get readership, or he is genuinely too reactionary in his opinions. I guess it’s interesting to read/listen to though.

Since when has Greg Doyel known his stuff?

[QUOTE]LOL, that’ll go over really well in the office. :lmao:[/QUOTE]

Theres this new invention called an earpiece. They’re really cool.

[QUOTE]I’m getting sirius this month, finally, after montsh of excuses and rationalizations. I will still listen to MSP some during football and hoops season.[/QUOTE]

Good move on your part, however you won’t still listen to bad local radio with all the other choices and you won’t miss it.

[QUOTE]I like GWill.
[/QUOTE]

I don’t understand the love affair that a few of you still have with this stuttering midget. He is a tarheel wannabe, enough said.

I tried one. Gets in the way of the phone receiver. Other party doesnt seem to like hearing what I’m listening to. :happy:

Stuttering??

Tarhole wannabe or not, he supports our program. And unlike half the hacks on the air, he actually knows some sports history. Compared to the rest of that station, he might as well be jesus.

[QUOTE=NinerAdvocate;143185]I tried one. Gets in the way of the phone receiver. Other party doesnt seem to like hearing what I’m listening to. :happy:

Stuttering??

Tarhole wannabe or not, he supports our program. And unlike half the hacks on the air, he actually knows some sports history. Compared to the rest of that station, he might as well be jesus.[/QUOTE]

Stammering is probably more accurate. Listen closely, I’m sure he still does it.

Always while beginning sentences. I,I,I,I,I…or and, and, and, and, and. Drove me crazy.

[QUOTE=49erpi;143187]Stammering is probably more accurate. Listen closely, I’m sure he still does it.

Always while beginning sentences. I,I,I,I,I…or and, and, and, and, and. Drove me crazy.[/QUOTE]

He does stammer. Reminds me of Jimmy Two Times from Goodfellas minus the testosterone

He does stammer. Reminds me of Jimmy Two Times from Goodfellas minus the testosterone

:lmao::tongue:

clt endorses xm. with xm you get baseball.

i’m starting to think Doyel may actually know a little more b-ball than i usually give him credit for…he actually gave Kyle Hines, UNCG’s best player, some respect this week…

usually these guys just drone on and on about duke, uk, unc, etc…but Hines was on his radar this week…see below:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=2][B]Weekend dream team:[/B] North Carolina’s Reyshawn Terry (25 points) and Gonzaga’s Adam Morrison (43 vs. Washington) at forward. Rutgers’ Quincy Douby (36 points and 11 rebounds vs. St. Mary’s) and Villanova’s Randy Foye (32 points vs. Oklahoma) at guard. UNC-Greensboro’s Kyle Hines (18 points, 21 rebounds vs. College of Charleston) at center.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[QUOTE=cltniners;143271]clt endorses xm. with xm you get baseball.[/QUOTE]

Pi has had both and endorses Sirius

With Sirius you get every sport other than baseball plus Howard.

[QUOTE=casstommy;143167]I have a job in which I can listen to the radio all day, but I can’t pick up 1660…so for 3 miserable hours…I have to hear these boobs speak…lifes not fair![/QUOTE]

You don’t get FM on your radio???

Gregg Doyel, preseason 2003-04.

#25 Charlotte. “Conference USA, meet Martin Iti.”

IS that really considered knowing your stuff?

[QUOTE=Mikeninerhunt;143291]Gregg Doyel, preseason 2003-04.

#25 Charlotte. “Conference USA, meet Martin Iti.”

IS that really considered knowing your stuff?[/QUOTE]

Touche.

[QUOTE=pcon;143283]You don’t get FM on your radio???[/QUOTE]

FM sucks just as bad!!!

[QUOTE=49erpi;143187]Stammering is probably more accurate. Listen closely, I’m sure he still does it.

Always while beginning sentences. I,I,I,I,I…or and, and, and, and, and. Drove me crazy.[/QUOTE]

I listened this AM. Damn, you are right. It sounded like every other sentence. I could barely last 5 minutes before I had to turn it off.

'til this morning, that was only show I could bear listening to on that station. I’d rather listen to all Christmas music, all the time than his annoying habits.

Methinks its time to pursue satellite radio.