The Intimidation factor

Cincinnati flat intimidates us! Period. And no one is more intimidated than Bobby lutz. I have never heard anyone suck up to a team and coach the way he does. “Oh, I just love to play here, even though we get beat, blah, blah…” He just idolizes coach Huggins, the guy who calls Charlotte classless. Maybe Huggy will let him be his designated driver sometime.
No wonder guys like Iti and Withers are intimidated. It comes straight from the coach.

Dont take the bait, folks. Obvious FLAMER.

I don’t think Lutz is intimidated, he can’t coach & has no control over his players.

That’s the bottom line! :flame:

Gamer, you are an idiot.

Huggins dishes out just as much praise if not more about Charlotte and Lutz than Lutz does about Cincinnati and Huggins. It’s called mutual respect, you friggin moron.

[b]Gamer, you are an idiot.[/b]

But we already knew that.

-_-

Bring back coach Marvin!

I don’t think we as a team are imtimidated of Cincy. I think that are inside guys appeared imtimdated of Hicks and Maxiell.

After spending a summer dealing with Sean May? I hardly think so. Hardly.

Hicks? He rides horses.

I am going by the way Withers and Iti played inside. I would like to see what he got out of going over and playing with May and others. He appears to have gotten wourse this season. I don’t want to believe he is imtimdated but taking outside jumpers instead of taking it inside and having Maxiell beat you out for rebounds 4 out of 5 times tells me that he is intmidated or simply didn’t put fourth the effort.

[i]Originally posted by UNCCTF[/i]@Jan 21 2005, 10:20 AM [b]
[b]Gamer, you are an idiot.[/b]

But we already knew that. [/b]

Its Moron, damnit, moron! I’ve told you before, I’m no idiot.

Huggins always talks about how many defenses Lutz plays. Do you think maybe he wants the 9ers to continue being jacks of all defenses and master of none?

I don’t have any problem giving the devil his due (I even admit there are other fine teams in this state) but for Lutz to go to cincy and tell the world how great it is to coach and lose in their building is a little embarassing.

Agree…Huggybear is worth 3-5 points a game for how he intimidates refs.Lutz…well anyone remember the T he got in the Bama game that you could make a case cost us the game.

I really don’t give a flying f about what is said after a loss. I only care what is done to prevent another one. Clamor on about perception, media, empty seats, whatever. I want wins. Getting Mitch back is a big step in that direction.

Carry on with your secondary and tertiary agends.

“I’m just thankful I get to coach at a venue like that.”

• Coach Lutz, referring to Cincy before the last game.

We need to get Diego back with the team in some capacity. When he played nobody said we had the most talented team, but we had winners. Why? Because we weren’t intimidated. Thats what playing cincinnati is all about. We were successful against them and the rest of the league because we weren’t intimidated.

[i]Originally posted by switchfoot[/i]@Jan 21 2005, 09:55 AM [b] I don't think we as a team are imtimidated of Cincy. I think that are inside guys appeared imtimdated of Hicks and Maxiell. [/b]
Hey Switchfoot, is that your name because of the band switchfoot, just wondering
[i]Originally posted by gamer[/i]@Jan 21 2005, 12:27 PM [b] "I'm just thankful I get to coach at a venue like that." - Coach Lutz, referring to Cincy before the last game.

We need to get Diego back with the team in some capacity. When he played nobody said we had the most talented team, but we had winners. Why? Because we weren’t intimidated. Thats what playing cincinnati is all about. We were successful against them and the rest of the league because we weren’t intimidated. [/b]

I’m gettin a little tired of Lutz always kissing Huggies big fat ass! Like he’s his big bro’.

[i]Originally posted by gamer[/i]@Jan 21 2005, 12:27 PM [b] We need to get Diego back with the team in some capacity. [/b]
That's funny gamer, because almost EVERY Cincinnati fan we talked to up there remembers Diego. He's a legend in Ohio's Queen City.

No doubt about it, people in Cincinnati will remember Diego for a long time.
If we only had a player or two like him this year…

[i]Originally posted by UCwillbeatCharlotte+Jan 21 2005, 07:27 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (UCwillbeatCharlotte @ Jan 21 2005, 07:27 PM)