The last time we played Pfeiffer...

Since we have a matchup with Pfeiffer coming up next week, I thought it would be interesting to look over the outcome of the last time we played them. My freshman year, we played an exhibition with them and beat them by almost 40, but I couldnt find the box score for that one. Here is the box from our most recent matchup with them, from the 05/06 season, my junior year…

[URL]http://charlotte49ers.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl/stats/110205aaa.html[/URL]

Kinda looks weird to see Leemire coming off the bench.

Does anyone remember Lutz and Dave Davis (Pfeiffer’s coach) getting into it the last time we played them?

Ooops ignore.

Does anyone remember Lutz and Dave Davis (Pfeiffer's coach) getting into it the last time we played them?
yes, it was awesome. Pf kept undercuting us on layups, and Lutz looked at their coach and said something to the effect of "If you players keep that $hit up, you won't ever play here again."

[QUOTE=ninerID;354549]yes, it was awesome. Pf kept undercuting us on layups, and Lutz looked at their coach and said something to the effect of “If you players keep that $hit up, you won’t ever play here again.”[/QUOTE]
Yeah, thanks, I was trying to remember what precipitated it. I did remember Lutz yelling something about them never playing in Halton again.

[QUOTE=UNCCTF;354551]Yeah, thanks, I was trying to remember what precipitated it. I did remember Lutz yelling something about them never playing in Halton again.[/QUOTE]Let’s hope they’ve reached an understanding. We don’t need to lose another player because of a cheap shot in an exhibition game.

I am kinda suprised we’re playing them again after that. Lutz was really hot.

They really came after us like they could win the game. They made shots early, but then we just drilled them.

I know it was Pfieffer, but damn I miss Curt.

29 pts, 10 rebs, 2 ast, 2 blks, 2 steals.

Goldwire 2-10

wow how things change.

I’m hoping we win by a lot… but last time we completely obliterated a team (Guelph) well, we saw how that season went :tongue:

That 1-14 from 3 was certainly an omen for things to come (NW, Wyoming, the game which never happened).