The New Look...

Ok, I’ve just gotten finished updating the look of the site. I hope everyone likes it or can at least put up with it. If you can’t, the old skin is still there. Go into your control panel and there is a link for “Skin and Languages”. At that link, you’ll find a dropdown with 3 skins. The one being used as the default is Niner Nation and the old one is Niner Nation Original. You’ll also notice one called Work Safe. It’s basically just a black and white(for the most part) skin. Maybe it will make it a little easier to browse the site at work.

I’ll be adding a better way to pick the skin shortly, but things took a little longer than expected tonight.

So, I hope everyone enjoys the new look and GO NINERS!!!

-Mac

I just wanna say that IMHO, we have the best site administrator around.

Mac, thanks for all you do. You’re a true fan. :thumbsup:

[i]Originally posted by NinerMac[/i]@Nov 2 2004, 02:07 AM [b] Ok, I've just gotten finished updating the look of the site. I hope everyone likes it or can at least put up with it. If you can't, the old skin is still there. Go into your control panel and there is a link for "Skin and Languages". At that link, you'll find a dropdown with 3 skins. The one being used as the default is Niner Nation and the old one is Niner Nation Original. You'll also notice one called Work Safe. It's basically just a black and white(for the most part) skin. Maybe it will make it a little easier to browse the site at work.

I’ll be adding a better way to pick the skin shortly, but things took a little longer than expected tonight.

So, I hope everyone enjoys the new look and GO NINERS!!!

-Mac [/b]

This looks awesome!! Nice work.

VERY nice. Great job Mac - thanks!!

[i]Originally posted by NinerAdvocate[/i]@Nov 2 2004, 08:04 AM [b] I just wanna say that IMHO, we have the best site administrator around.

Mac, thanks for all you do. You’re a true fan. :thumbsup: [/b]

Ditto what NA said.

Great job Mac! :thumbsup: :toast:

the site looks AWESOME :thumbsup:

Great job!..Thanks for all your work for us to enjoy!

BTW, for those who havent tried the work safe skin, give it a shot. It’s surprisingly good looking & easy to read.

Looks great! :clap:

Yeah, thanks Mac… it looks great. The work safe option is nice too :wink:

What, no photo of UNCCTF blowing the tuba in the header? :wink: The new look is great Mac, love all the green!

Okay guys, the countdown clock is ticking…

much more classic look…looks great!!

[i]Originally posted by HP49er[/i]@Nov 2 2004, 08:37 AM [b] What, no photo of UNCCTF blowing the tuba in the header? :wink: [/b]
Eh, no one needs that. :rolleyes:

Thanks Mac - looks purty.

There’s more to come. Mac & company have been brainstorming for a couple of weeks. I hope everyone likes their ideas - I know I’m escited about them.

Let’s get this season started! Go Niners!

• NNN

The new look is AWESOME!. Thanks!

Looks good. I like the color/banner background. Thanks.

All hail Mac. I love the work safe mode …

And thanks for no ads or spyware …

[i]Originally posted by NinerAdvocate[/i]@Nov 2 2004, 09:07 AM [b] There's more to come. [/b]
And I have a feeling everyone here will truly enjoy what's to come. Personally, I cannot wait!

Nice work Mac…only going to get better from here on out. :slight_smile:

So far so good. No complaints here.

love it. i’m sitting here at work, and this green page popped up. completely unexpected.