The Niners Pandemic

Okay, so Real49er and I had a conversation yesterday, and he told me to watch out for Northwestern. I have a seven-month-old so listening to the game online in my basement is really not probable.

So, I didn’t check the scores this morning, waiting instead until I got to work. I see on the message board “WTF???” and I knew it had hit us again – no, not Bird Flu, but Niners Flu.

We go through the same thing year – and it is a pandemic. We lose games we’re not supposed to in preseason, we win games we shouldn’t in conference, we do well (typically) in conference tournament, and we exit in the first round.

Guys, this should be no surprise to anyone. One of these year, we’ll shake the pandemic. But for now, expect us to enter A-10 Y1 with at least two losses.

And about the real pandemic, God bless those people who have it, and pray for all of us that it doesn’t show up big here …

[QUOTE=HomeinHalton;139487]And about the real pandemic, God bless those people who have it, and pray for all of us that it doesn’t show up big here …[/QUOTE]

I wish I had the Bird Flu this morning.

While Judy Rose is complacent with the yearly outbreak of the Putz Virus - The government is working on a cure for the bird flu.