[QUOTE=Normmm;427947]damn you! Back to drawing board.[/QUOTE]

I needed a solid QB to build my team around!:tongue:

From the world of movies punkrockcowboy picks:

Scarlett Johansson

[SIZE=7]/THREAD WON.[/SIZE]

I really donā€™t think that sheā€™s that hotā€¦

[QUOTE=49RFootballNow;427923]In the Over 40 category team 49RFBN picks:

Halle Berry[/QUOTE]

The draft analysts are somewhat surprised that your picked her in the Over 40 category. They are saying that there are a handfull of quality over 40 picks available, but Halle is cleary at the top of the African decent list. Interesting tactic that the analyst are eager to see play out. They give you a draft grade of A for the actual pick but a C to draft tactics until they see how you play it all out.

[QUOTE=thelew1014;427976]I really donā€™t think that sheā€™s that hotā€¦[/QUOTE]

Agreed - I donā€™t see the total hotness with her - attractive yes, super hot no.

The draft analysts are somewhat surprised that your picked her in the Over 40 category. They are saying that there are a handfull of quality over 40 picks available, but Halle is cleary at the top of the African decent list. Interesting tactic that the analyst are eager to see play out. They give you a draft grade of A for the actual pick but a C to draft tactics until they see how you play it all out.
Ok, I know you are joking but once we have our teams assembled and people judge them, it doesn't actually matter what position someone was drafted for right? The only significance of them is to make the drafting process interesting right? Commish?

[QUOTE=49or bust;427993]Ok, I know you are joking but once we have our teams assembled and people judge them, it doesnā€™t actually matter what position someone was drafted for right? The only significance of them is to make the drafting process interesting right? Commish?[/QUOTE]

That would be true - the only thing drafting position does is you can only draft one girl in each slot. So by picking Halle in the Over 40 category that means he has to go somewhere with African decent. I would have taken Halle in African decent as there are a good number of hot over 40s out there. Just draft tactics to craete the best roster.

That would be true - the only thing drafting position does is you can only draft one girl in each slot. So by picking Halle in the Over 40 category that means he has to go somewhere with African decent. I would have taken Halle in African decent as there are a good number of hot over 40s out there. Just draft tactics to craete the best roster.
Okay, that's what I thought. My draft team and I have been working for months to research and decide which babes to draft and when.

[QUOTE=49or bust;428009]Okay, thatā€™s what I thought. My draft team and I have been working for months to research and decide which babes to draft and when.[/QUOTE]

Good job! Donā€™t wanna be stuck drafting someone that doesnā€™t fit your team just because you have the slot open.

With the 8th pick of the 2009 draft, Normmm selects Gisele Bundchen for the Central/South American category.

[URL=http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2630/3874139159_e2c3918cf5_o.jpg][/URL]

Anybody else having trouble updating the Google spreadsheet?

[QUOTE=Normmm;428025]Anybody else having trouble updating the Google spreadsheet?[/QUOTE]

!Si!

surprised to see Halle go in the over 40 category- wouldā€™ve taken Jennifer Aniston there and left Halle open for other cats. like descent

[QUOTE=NewNiner;428055]surprised to see Halle go in the over 40 category- wouldā€™ve taken Jennifer Aniston there and left Halle open for other cats. like descent[/QUOTE]

I agree and is exactly what the draft analysts said when they saw the pick. Could go down as a draft blunder if he canā€™t recover in the other category very well.

[QUOTE=NewNiner;428055]surprised to see Halle go in the over 40 category- wouldā€™ve taken Jennifer Aniston there and left Halle open for other cats. like descent[/QUOTE]

Jennifer Aniston? I thought this was a HOT BABES DRAFT?

I think Iā€™m up next but I am at work. I will make my pick tonight. :shades:

Jennifer Aniston? I thought this was a HOT BABES DRAFT?

http://www.nypost.com/photos/galleries/gossip/celebp/20081211_jennifer_aniston/photo16.jpg

My draft board is 2 deep at every position. Keep this thing rollin!

Iā€™m about to get a steal with the 11th picā€¦ I gotta question some early choices here, some Iā€™d say are more like 3rd-4th rounders. Itā€™s like drafting a Kicker in the first round!!!

Is Miley Cyrus eligible? she is ā€œlegalā€ per the laws of the great state of north carolina which we MUST abide by.

[SIZE=4]With my first pick, from the world of Supermodels: Marissa Miller[/SIZE]