The Plane - Fire Judy Rose! Help wanted new AD needed! Home Coming 2017

Waiting on pins and needles to hear what she saidā€¦

clt watched the banner today.

I would be shocked if she actually responded to it

Great day to be a Niner! Viva the revolution against the Rose!

Hey, if it means we win, letā€™s fly that sucker every home game.

It was perfection. Kudos for making this a situation that can no longer be ignored. Viva la revolution!

Itā€™s pretty clear the media isnā€™t gonna touch this story. Nobody wants to be painted as a mysoginist.

We have to keep fighting the good fight until it gets so loud it canā€™t be ignored.

Great day to be a Niner. Our entire tailgate stopped and took pictures. The win will not overshadow the need for change, especially at the top. I wish Judy well but it was time to go 10 years ago.

Anybody have pics or video?

Thereā€™s just such an incredible disconnect between the AD and fans/alums. Iā€™ve never seen anything like it at literally any other school. They REALLY donā€™t think itā€™s that bad. They think we just make things up to be unhappy with. Which is why they think we are crazy.

I donā€™t like to talk down about our school, but this isnā€™t Alabama. When somebody is pissed enough to spend hundreds if not thousands on a banner like that, itā€™s REALLY freaking bad. I just hope they understand that now.

Would love to hear how the AD attempted to gound the plane!

Whoever said the thing about student fees not being able to buy anti-aircraft weaponry, I literally cried. bravo.

Also, Iā€™m well aware the AD reads this stuff. Instead of trying to go through whatever they did to ground the plane, why not just reach out to them? Dear AD members, I personally complain about you on this board, on facebook, on twitter, email and to every alum face to face that I run into, you are more than welcome to reach out to me and discuss these issues at anytime. You wonā€™t have to look hard for ways to contact me. PS: the slightest amount of fan relations might possibly help with some of this when the program returns to respectability.

[quote=ā€œImfromClayton, post:30, topic:31144ā€]Thereā€™s just such an incredible disconnect between the AD and fans/alums. Iā€™ve never seen anything like it at literally any other school. They REALLY donā€™t think itā€™s that bad. They think we just make things up to be unhappy with. Which is why they think we are crazy.

I donā€™t like to talk down about our school, but this isnā€™t Alabama. When somebody is pissed enough to spend hundreds if not thousands on a banner like that, itā€™s REALLY freaking bad. I just hope they understand that now.[/quote]they donā€™t care. They stuck in a dreamworld where college athletics is about providing athletes with the right experience. Fuck the fact that regular students are forced to foot the bill for that while getting nothing in return.

The reality is, Judy is selfish and stubborn.

Inwaa actually going to buy 3 basketball season tickets this week (the first time in a few years), but after reading she tried to get the plane grounded, Iā€™ve reconsidered.

[quote=ā€œNiner National, post:33, topic:31144ā€][quote=ā€œImfromClayton, post:30, topic:31144ā€]Thereā€™s just such an incredible disconnect between the AD and fans/alums. Iā€™ve never seen anything like it at literally any other school. They REALLY donā€™t think itā€™s that bad. They think we just make things up to be unhappy with. Which is why they think we are crazy.

I donā€™t like to talk down about our school, but this isnā€™t Alabama. When somebody is pissed enough to spend hundreds if not thousands on a banner like that, itā€™s REALLY freaking bad. I just hope they understand that now.[/quote]they donā€™t care. They stuck in a dreamworld where college athletics is about providing athletes with the right experience. f*** the fact that regular students are forced to foot the bill for that while getting nothing in return.

Inwaa actually going to buy 3 basketball season tickets this week (the first time in a few years), but after reading she tried to get the plane grounded, Iā€™ve reconsidered.[/quote]

I had not heard about Judy trying to get the plane grounded, but would love to. Surely that is a made up story, right? You just canā€™t call up the FAA and ask for a favor, but if she did, who here would the FAA call to say ā€œyou arenā€™t going to believe who just called me!ā€ I donā€™t know, this doesnā€™t sound real to me.

[quote=ā€œNugget, post:34, topic:31144ā€][quote=ā€œNiner National, post:33, topic:31144ā€][quote=ā€œImfromClayton, post:30, topic:31144ā€]Thereā€™s just such an incredible disconnect between the AD and fans/alums. Iā€™ve never seen anything like it at literally any other school. They REALLY donā€™t think itā€™s that bad. They think we just make things up to be unhappy with. Which is why they think we are crazy.

I donā€™t like to talk down about our school, but this isnā€™t Alabama. When somebody is pissed enough to spend hundreds if not thousands on a banner like that, itā€™s REALLY freaking bad. I just hope they understand that now.[/quote]they donā€™t care. They stuck in a dreamworld where college athletics is about providing athletes with the right experience. f*** the fact that regular students are forced to foot the bill for that while getting nothing in return.

Inwaa actually going to buy 3 basketball season tickets this week (the first time in a few years), but after reading she tried to get the plane grounded, Iā€™ve reconsidered.[/quote]

I had not heard about Judy trying to get the plane grounded, but would love to. Surely that is a made up story, right? You just canā€™t call up the FAA and ask for a favor, but if she did, who here would the FAA call to say ā€œyou arenā€™t going to believe who just called me!ā€ I donā€™t know, this doesnā€™t sound real to me.[/quote]nwa said she did. Iā€™ve never known him to be a bullshitter.

I didnā€™t realize there was a pro Judy crowd. But Iā€™ve heard reports there were some pissed off joes in the rich yesterday.

Good.

Iā€™m in section 102 and took part in the anti Judy cheer. It was actually very spontaneous. Someone started a standard type cheer and everyone just joined in. I didnā€™t notice anyone who seemed upset by it. I mean enough is enough. We had several guys wearing bags over their heads with some cool signs at the top of the section. The responses of the fans to winning the game was exuberant. Itā€™s almost like we had never beaten a FBS team at home. :wink: People were slapping hands and cheering. It was pure joy. It is incredible how pessimistic I had gotten by these weekly beatings. The 49er fanbase deserves better.

So much for the false narrative that people have to be anti-Niners and anti-Judy at the same time.

[quote=ā€œImfromClayton, post:36, topic:31144ā€]I didnā€™t realize there was a pro Judy crowd. But Iā€™ve heard reports there were some pissed off joes in the rich yesterday.

Good.[/quote]

Yes, there is a small and entitled pro-Judy crowd. You can find them at volleyball, softball, and womenā€™s basketball games.

Awesome but I wish it had the hashtag or web site. #FireJudyRose