The Walking Dead

Anybody catch this last night?

Best Pilot I’ve seen since Lost.

Basically slow zombies take over Kentucky. Brain eating insues.

It was fairly awesome.

[quote=“Tintin, post:1, topic:24215”]Anybody catch this last night?

It was fairly awesome.[/quote]

Awesome it was.

It kind of started out like 28 Days Later, but having the main character in a coma seems like the only way to have the main character oblivious to what happened so the viewer learns with them. I’m looking forward to the first season, AMC is always on it.

sounds like a documentary.

[quote=“Tintin, post:1, topic:24215”]Anybody catch this last night?

It was fairly awesome.[/quote]

They were probably hungry up there…

I enjoyed it.

Thought it was kind of strange (SPOILER if you haven’t seen the first ep…) when he came out of the coma it seems like he didn’t know what was going on with the zombies, yet before he had killed one…not sure if that was supposed to be memory loss/amnesia or what the deal was.

[quote=“ninerball49, post:5, topic:24215”]I enjoyed it.

Thought it was kind of strange (SPOILER if you haven’t seen the first ep…) when he came out of the coma it seems like he didn’t know what was going on with the zombies, yet before he had killed one…not sure if that was supposed to be memory loss/amnesia or what the deal was.[/quote]

Good first episode! I think what you are referring to is the opening scene, but I think that took place after he left the father and son. They then flashed back to the time before the zombies.