Things Every Niner Student Should Do

^ Done and done.[/quote]

Come by the ambulance at a football game - I have a drink waiting for you

^ Done and done.[/quote]

Come by the ambulance at a football game - I have a drink waiting for you[/quote]

Thanks! I look forward to it. :slight_smile:

Play disc golf and ride the bike trails at Ready Creek Park. Not really campus, but something I definitely missed after moving away from campus.

I was a pretty avid disc golfer in school, but I took the Charlotte disc golf scene for granted.

Disc golfers, enjoy what you have. There is a wealth of fantastic courses in that area.

I never found a course in the DC area. I know there was one or two, but I never found them. There are three in the Charlottesville area. Only one is convenient to town (the others are a half hour outside of town) and it’s only nine holes. A coworker and I are actually considering taking a disc golf trip to Charlotte this spring.

Based on the quantity and quality of the courses, Charlotte sees disc golf as a sport. Every other place that I’ve lived sees it as a game for hippies.

avoid the free gym

Or puke in the robins center

If it snows enough build a snow replica of the Belk Tower on campus. Ideally in front of Phil’s house.

[quote=“JaMiNNiNeR, post:27, topic:30121”]If it snows enough build a snow replica of the Belk Tower on campus. Ideally in front of Phil’s house.[/quote] Be “asked” to leave faster than a muslim at a Trump rally.

I legit chuckled at this one. Well done.

I legit chuckled at this one. Well done.[/quote]

Same. I’m loving this thread more and more.

or…
a tinnie-weenie weenie!

Sit in front of a $3M per year executive VP of your company at dinner and tell him to hold on on a second while you check the score on your phone.

clt says have a picnic at the belk tower.

So that was YOU that made me wait that time at dinner!