This guy rules - RA in Moore Hall

304 Holshouser alum here.

A couple of buddies were in 303 and 302ā€¦needless to say we owned the hall. 501 Holshouser was home to iam4uncc and the guy they used to call Caseā€¦

Best times of our livesā€¦

1991 - Moore 714 - corner penthouse, ending up living with my potluck roommate for 11 years (no, not like that). Three others on that floor ended up fraternity brothers of mine. Canā€™t say a bad thing about Moore, except I never ONCE met my RA. Yet we still managed to survive. The bathrooms werenā€™t even that shitty on our hall. Lucky I guess!!!
-G-

Moore, but only one semester. Moore was all guys and when we had the chance to move to the co-ed dorms, some of us jumped all over the opportunity. The only bad thing about that was that Sanford (all girls at the time) was farther away.

We only had the 4 highrises then, but we were one of the few schools in the state with co-ed dorms.

Lots of fond memories. Yeeeeee-Haaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

'89 on 6th floor of Scott.

Among the things Iā€™ll always remember:

1. The morning the DEA broke down my neighbors door during the campus wide drug bust; and,
  2. Hurricane Hugo in the dorm followed by mud football on the front field that morning.
[i]Originally posted by 49RFootballNow[/i]@Sep 7 2005, 02:56 AM [b] Thats funny, we had a midnight alarm in Scott on Sunday night. [/b]
Lmao yea the alarm was caused by some guy setting the trash can on fire. LOL

UNCCBaseball thatā€™s awesome 922 kewl. sux that Iā€™m beside my RA, but hes kool and donā€™t care about much. the only REAL interesting thing so far is that last nite the security guard stopped by to tell me to turn down my music. but I was like its only 1 and on a thurs. nite. :lol: