This is ugly thus far

I am someone who has not seen the team play much except for the Cincinnati blowout loss and now again here. I also have never seen a team be exploited defensively like Charlotte has tonight. I hope that they show better defense in other games because they look horrible tonight. Pitino has us figured out like a teenager figures out how to open a beer can.

I realize it is only one game, but this is pitiful, definitely needed a better showing.

we’ve been running on borrowed time for a few weeks now. Our defense has not been good and we got exposed tonight by a very good team. We simply cannot win games against teams like UL with perimeter defense as poor as we played.

We can’t win when Eddie has a game like he did and when Curt gets in foul trouble. Drayton gave us nothing and Mitch gave us nothing and when that happens we can’t win, no matter how good Plav is shooting.

UL is just a terrific ball club and the exposed every weakness we had tonight. Full credit to them.

We need to take it as a wake up call and get ready for the conference tournament.

Agree MK look alot like the ECU game just playing against a very much superior team and give UOL credit, they are open yes but they are making their shots.

We will be OK